MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I tried them on, I wear a true 10.5 but that last couple Jordan releases I had to grab a 10 and these were no exception

Originally Posted by PTone

I've noticed the inconsistencies in sizing claims here.

These will be released in stores on Saturday, no? Here's a novel idea - try them on?

Me personally, if there are inconsistencies with sizing I would just stick with your true size...Form what Ive been reading on this thread, it seems like these DO run true...

Originally Posted by PTone

I've noticed the inconsistencies in sizing claims here.

These will be released in stores on Saturday, no? Here's a novel idea - try them on?

Me personally, if there are inconsistencies with sizing I would just stick with your true size...Form what Ive been reading on this thread, it seems like these DO run true...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by FDUB

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif

this is the only t shirt i want for this colorway
all these other t shirts are corny to me 

if its not a official jordan brand t +$%% i dont need it 

i already copped the shoes 

I gotta agree, after seeing all the shirts that have popped up, this is the only one that really stands out and works with the sneaker.  Only problem is everyone and their momma is gonna have it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by FDUB

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif

this is the only t shirt i want for this colorway
all these other t shirts are corny to me 

if its not a official jordan brand t +$%% i dont need it 

i already copped the shoes 

I gotta agree, after seeing all the shirts that have popped up, this is the only one that really stands out and works with the sneaker.  Only problem is everyone and their momma is gonna have it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I've called a couple FTL and FA and they said you could use the coupon. I guess it depends on the manager like people said.

yes just got another shop to accept the 30 off. i have 6 shoe stores here and they all getting bordeauxs. ima get another pair on may 1 with the coupon.

i think it depends on the manager and how well he think the shoe is gonna sell.

its gonna be weird seeing everyone and their momma wearing these when back in the day nobody bought these and u were like the only kid with um at your school.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I've called a couple FTL and FA and they said you could use the coupon. I guess it depends on the manager like people said.

yes just got another shop to accept the 30 off. i have 6 shoe stores here and they all getting bordeauxs. ima get another pair on may 1 with the coupon.

i think it depends on the manager and how well he think the shoe is gonna sell.

its gonna be weird seeing everyone and their momma wearing these when back in the day nobody bought these and u were like the only kid with um at your school.

Has anyone ordered from ndc using their phone, don't have internet at the house right now...want to make sure I can get them

Has anyone ordered from ndc using their phone, don't have internet at the house right now...want to make sure I can get them

Just reserved the last pair of sz 11 at my local finish line so now I can sleep in , I assume they're going to do pretty well in Orlando although the stores seem like they have more in there inventory than with the playoffs xiii , also orions still sitting in every store
sick.gif

Just reserved the last pair of sz 11 at my local finish line so now I can sleep in , I assume they're going to do pretty well in Orlando although the stores seem like they have more in there inventory than with the playoffs xiii , also orions still sitting in every store
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

I was never able to get through.  You better hit up a 24hr kinkos

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

I was never able to get through.  You better hit up a 24hr kinkos

Back
Top Bottom