MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Propz 2 all the "REAL" NTHeadz that posted and help everyone try to cop. I used NDC and cop'd 2xs Chris "Breezy" eazy!

Originally Posted by anti808

Free shipping on NDC with code 'PLAYBALL'

I'm not sure if that's a big deal to you guys that aren't in Hawaii, but pretty awesome for me! Glad NDC still had, there will be less than 100 pairs shipped in total amongst the foot lockers on island. 900 thousand people in my city, 100 pairs shipped. I don't understand.

Gald you got yours bro! Great first experience online huh?

Hawaii never gets any love...

Originally Posted by anti808

Free shipping on NDC with code 'PLAYBALL'

I'm not sure if that's a big deal to you guys that aren't in Hawaii, but pretty awesome for me! Glad NDC still had, there will be less than 100 pairs shipped in total amongst the foot lockers on island. 900 thousand people in my city, 100 pairs shipped. I don't understand.

Gald you got yours bro! Great first experience online huh?

Hawaii never gets any love...

Copped Friday at 5. Forgot to post and these ARE darker in person. May double up then hibernate till Blk/Cements

Copped Friday at 5. Forgot to post and these ARE darker in person. May double up then hibernate till Blk/Cements

Just woke up going to get my pairs that I payed for already.I hope they have a fitted at my local spot to go with these.

Just woke up going to get my pairs that I payed for already.I hope they have a fitted at my local spot to go with these.

headed out to copp my pairs
wink.gif

Copped 2 Pairs...ONLY 2 People there...which was a suprise....I got a pair with alittle bit of green on it due to the tounge having alot of Blue and Yellow next to each other lol..I'm suprised how much people said these were going to go quick..

Copped 2 Pairs...ONLY 2 People there...which was a suprise....I got a pair with alittle bit of green on it due to the tounge having alot of Blue and Yellow next to each other lol..I'm suprised how much people said these were going to go quick..

Originally Posted by andrew206

Post pictures or duck tales.Grab two off discount got to wait for my boy lunch break to pick up.

Originally Posted by andrew206

Post pictures or duck tales.Grab two off discount got to wait for my boy lunch break to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom