MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Dc30

cba35dc860ffebb571a77f3997c8573dec65251.jpg

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!
is this real life?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This was release was one of the easiest pickups in a long time.   There were more people in line for the Playoff 13's release, than this one.  
Got my size 11 at 5 a.m., and went back to bed. 

e8uaro.jpg

Very nice 
smokin.gif
 I wish I had the funds to get these. If they do go on sale, I am definitely trying to get them.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This was release was one of the easiest pickups in a long time.   There were more people in line for the Playoff 13's release, than this one.  
Got my size 11 at 5 a.m., and went back to bed. 

e8uaro.jpg

Very nice 
smokin.gif
 I wish I had the funds to get these. If they do go on sale, I am definitely trying to get them.  

Keep in mind that less is more in terms of fits.
Originally Posted by BinYe

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*

laugh.gif

Keep in mind that less is more in terms of fits.

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the

*changes Depends*

laugh.gif

such an easy cop... Honestly, there was like 3 people at Footlocker five minutes before opening.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!
is this real life?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

such an easy cop... Honestly, there was like 3 people at Footlocker five minutes before opening.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

is this real life?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray

The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).

But with that said, i just got back from Footlocker.

Got 2 pairs.

131 and some change... each (and i don't even know the staff there).

I'd say today was a good day.

: P

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray

The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).

But with that said, i just got back from Footlocker.

Got 2 pairs.

131 and some change... each (and i don't even know the staff there).

I'd say today was a good day.

: P

Relative easy cop...had to wait in line like 10 mins, but only like 6 people in front of me lol. Went .5 size down and extremely glad that I did. Fits my foot just about perfect. Used the $30 off at Footaction so all in all good morning

Relative easy cop...had to wait in line like 10 mins, but only like 6 people in front of me lol. Went .5 size down and extremely glad that I did. Fits my foot just about perfect. Used the $30 off at Footaction so all in all good morning

Bought 2 pairs today after contacting two stores that didn't have my size left. Would wear them today but it looks like its gonna rain.
tired.gif
May need to get another pair or two down the line - this is my favorite shoe of all-time and I'm glad to have these again! I even saved my og box for this moment.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom