MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

My goodness.  The Ed Hardy guy is just getting torn up.  Leave the dude alone.  He likes what he wears.  That is all that matters.  Do I think its cool. NO. but hardly worth giving the guy the business because I don't like it or think its cheesy. Sheesh, for all I know, guy would probably think my lame-o jordan sweats and a t-shirt are cheesy and  "unimaginative".

Point is, we're all grown ups here.  Lets act like it and not be ripping folks for what they like to wear, matching or not, cheesy or plain, its all good.  Just be glad we got clothes on our backs.

Aside from that, most "regular" non shoe heads would think we're all idiots for buying so many ridiculously colored (i.e. Bordeauxs) shoes. Right?  To each their own. Much love Jordan Fam

copped 3. no probs. i usually have to go .5 up in in the 7s but i could have gone down a whole size. they really do run big.

copped 3. no probs. i usually have to go .5 up in in the 7s but i could have gone down a whole size. they really do run big.

Easy p/u but they will be gone shortly..loving em but pattern changes pair to pair on tongue kinda cool IMO

Easy p/u but they will be gone shortly..loving em but pattern changes pair to pair on tongue kinda cool IMO

Btw... stuck to my guns and i was right.

These are true to size.

Actually, are shorter in length than the CDP VII's for those who are curious.

Btw... stuck to my guns and i was right.

These are true to size.

Actually, are shorter in length than the CDP VII's for those who are curious.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

My goodness.  The Ed Hardy guy is just getting torn up.  Leave the dude alone.  He likes what he wears.  That is all that matters.  Do I think its cool. NO. but hardly worth giving the guy the business because I don't like it or think its cheesy. Sheesh, for all I know, guy would probably think my lame-o jordan sweats and a t-shirt are cheesy and  "unimaginative".

Point is, we're all grown ups here.  Lets act like it and not be ripping folks for what they like to wear, matching or not, cheesy or plain, its all good.  Just be glad we got clothes on our backs.

Aside from that, most "regular" non shoe heads would think we're all idiots for buying so many ridiculously colored (i.e. Bordeauxs) shoes. Right?  To each their own. Much love Jordan Fam

QFT!!!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

QFT!!!

Maybe Nike is starting to see that if they put the bulk of their stock online, then they will sell them faster (rather than sending a bunch out to stores where they end up sitting for a little bit before they sell).  I'm not surprised.  I would guess this is why it was a pretty easy cop for most last night... and also why we keep hearing that the stores have lower numbers than usual.

EDIT: And surely, the 1-2 pair limits on the big online sites definitely is affecting it as well.

Maybe Nike is starting to see that if they put the bulk of their stock online, then they will sell them faster (rather than sending a bunch out to stores where they end up sitting for a little bit before they sell).  I'm not surprised.  I would guess this is why it was a pretty easy cop for most last night... and also why we keep hearing that the stores have lower numbers than usual.

EDIT: And surely, the 1-2 pair limits on the big online sites definitely is affecting it as well.

wasn't as easy to get as i thought it would be but i did end up finding my size. looking at the shoe the tongue is thinner then the earlier retro 7's releases ( like the 06 cardinal) and jumpan lost a few pounds but all in all not a bad pick-up.

wasn't as easy to get as i thought it would be but i did end up finding my size. looking at the shoe the tongue is thinner then the earlier retro 7's releases ( like the 06 cardinal) and jumpan lost a few pounds but all in all not a bad pick-up.

Just pickup my pair. very easy cop, the way it should be.The quality is nice and these are bringing me back too when I had them as a kid.Looking at them I do wish they had the green on the tounge. I'm still very happy with them
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just pickup my pair. very easy cop, the way it should be.The quality is nice and these are bringing me back too when I had them as a kid.Looking at them I do wish they had the green on the tounge. I'm still very happy with them
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.
jgs8ih.jpg

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.
jgs8ih.jpg

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

jgs8ih.jpg

Great pic dude
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

jgs8ih.jpg

Great pic dude
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom