MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What I don't understand is, and anyone who owns the Black Cat 3's can attest to this, how come the midsole paint on those is perfect and never cracks? Obviously the rubber paint is just black rubber and not painted so it can't crack, but the main midsole section is still flawless on my pair after tons and tons of wear. It's almost like they knew the shoe would be worn in rain/wintery months so they made it a little more durable. Why can't all 3's use this paint?!?!?
sorry 4 da terrible lighting....but

n u were sayin? 
ohwell.gif

They dont look bad at all.
but still 50/50 about copping a pair. Dont think I need more IIIs.

They dont look bad at all.
but still 50/50 about copping a pair. Dont think I need more IIIs.

they look decent elephant print is nothing to complain about it fades over time anyways i'm just not liking the price tag i'm only getting them jsut to have a fresh pair....$130 would've sufficed this is coming from paying $100 for these back in '02 & '03, but $50 dollar jump? good thing i'm getting these thru my channels so the higher the price the steeper the discount

they look decent elephant print is nothing to complain about it fades over time anyways i'm just not liking the price tag i'm only getting them jsut to have a fresh pair....$130 would've sufficed this is coming from paying $100 for these back in '02 & '03, but $50 dollar jump? good thing i'm getting these thru my channels so the higher the price the steeper the discount

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

As long as the Paint holds up. I don't want to buy these and they crack horribly after one wear. Case in Point:

DSCF3722.JPG
DSCF3723.JPG
DSCF3726.JPG

Mine look just like this, along with the back tab turning yellow... i hope the cements dont do this

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

As long as the Paint holds up. I don't want to buy these and they crack horribly after one wear. Case in Point:

DSCF3722.JPG
DSCF3723.JPG
DSCF3726.JPG

Mine look just like this, along with the back tab turning yellow... i hope the cements dont do this

The flips aren't even a good example those were beyond crappy in quality compared to last year's TB III's they've held up better than most from wat i've seen

The flips aren't even a good example those were beyond crappy in quality compared to last year's TB III's they've held up better than most from wat i've seen

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

^^what do you do with them that caused them to crack after one wear?

I walked around at the mall for 1 hour. That was it... I mean I know the Recent TBIII Paint was better but it still cracked after one wear for some people sort of like a hit or miss..... What kills me is that Nikes that use the same Air Revolution sole don't crack...... But Jordans that do , crack badly thats an unsolved mystery for another day

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

^^what do you do with them that caused them to crack after one wear?

I walked around at the mall for 1 hour. That was it... I mean I know the Recent TBIII Paint was better but it still cracked after one wear for some people sort of like a hit or miss..... What kills me is that Nikes that use the same Air Revolution sole don't crack...... But Jordans that do , crack badly thats an unsolved mystery for another day

Back
Top Bottom