MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

The only threes I normally rock are my flips, but im lookin forward to these so I hope they come out with a decent quality shoe

The only threes I normally rock are my flips, but im lookin forward to these so I hope they come out with a decent quality shoe

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

I'm pleased they've got the non-textured tongue.
eek.gif
 this the bordueaxs and the true blues are clearly my most highly anticipated confirmed shoes of this year and nxt year.
3's r soooo sexc

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

I'm pleased they've got the non-textured tongue.
eek.gif
 this the bordueaxs and the true blues are clearly my most highly anticipated confirmed shoes of this year and nxt year.
3's r soooo sexc

Originally Posted by thebeast23

was the true blue quality badd or good? sumbody dnt know wat they talkin bout lol

i hear 10 ppl say if they the same quality they coppin....while another 10 say if they the same quality they passin
The true blue iii "leather" was a lot softer than that stiff +!! FR III leather.

It was close to the ol' tumbled leather they used to use.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

was the true blue quality badd or good? sumbody dnt know wat they talkin bout lol

i hear 10 ppl say if they the same quality they coppin....while another 10 say if they the same quality they passin
The true blue iii "leather" was a lot softer than that stiff +!! FR III leather.

It was close to the ol' tumbled leather they used to use.

The leather is not a big problem to me concerning any 3 that is retrod,whether if its the soft or hard leather they choose to use is not a big deal cause they both lasts over time.Like ive said before i wanna see peoples reactions on here to how the midsole on these hold up over time.Im not going off i just wanna see if JB is making these 3s with the same midsole quality as of lately or something different and better that doesnt fall apart so fast.

The leather is not a big problem to me concerning any 3 that is retrod,whether if its the soft or hard leather they choose to use is not a big deal cause they both lasts over time.Like ive said before i wanna see peoples reactions on here to how the midsole on these hold up over time.Im not going off i just wanna see if JB is making these 3s with the same midsole quality as of lately or something different and better that doesnt fall apart so fast.

Back
Top Bottom