MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

Originally Posted by chase409

along time ago i said these were comin out nd yall *@+%$$* didnt believe me
It's probably not that anyone believed you, it's the fact that the white/cement III's are "rumored" to come out EVERY year. So when someone "drops" the news, it's usually taken with a grain of salt. Also, if you used your current screen name to "rumor" drop, most people wouldn't believe you anyway since they'd consider you a newbie.

Originally Posted by chase409

along time ago i said these were comin out nd yall *@+%$$* didnt believe me
It's probably not that anyone believed you, it's the fact that the white/cement III's are "rumored" to come out EVERY year. So when someone "drops" the news, it's usually taken with a grain of salt. Also, if you used your current screen name to "rumor" drop, most people wouldn't believe you anyway since they'd consider you a newbie.

Normally I copp 2 pairs of shoes that I really feel, but I've been a fan of these for so long that I'm going to need x3 this time. Last time these came out I had 2 pairs and beat the crap out of my wear pair. Luckily I still have a DS pair of '03's, so now I can rock the crap out of 2 pairs and keep one on ice this time. White shoes are harder to keep in great condition. The leather looks nice and soft, which means that they will crease a lot easier. I will be buying some wearable shoe trees with these bad boys. I wish that they had those shoe trees back in '03. Man, I'm excited.
pimp.gif

Normally I copp 2 pairs of shoes that I really feel, but I've been a fan of these for so long that I'm going to need x3 this time. Last time these came out I had 2 pairs and beat the crap out of my wear pair. Luckily I still have a DS pair of '03's, so now I can rock the crap out of 2 pairs and keep one on ice this time. White shoes are harder to keep in great condition. The leather looks nice and soft, which means that they will crease a lot easier. I will be buying some wearable shoe trees with these bad boys. I wish that they had those shoe trees back in '03. Man, I'm excited.
pimp.gif

They are looking nice.
Im not tripping on the print..... shhiiiiii.iiitttttttt.  it could be much worse.

They are looking nice.
Im not tripping on the print..... shhiiiiii.iiitttttttt.  it could be much worse.

Originally Posted by air234ever

hopefully they won't feel like cardboard
yeah, people are trippin out about the elephant print, but look at that fakeass leather!! Looks worst than the Fire Reds from '07. No thanks.

Originally Posted by air234ever

hopefully they won't feel like cardboard
yeah, people are trippin out about the elephant print, but look at that fakeass leather!! Looks worst than the Fire Reds from '07. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom