MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

I think I can deal with the shiny pleather and the high percentage of paint chipping. 
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

smiley-vault-character-260.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I think I can deal with the shiny pleather and the high percentage of paint chipping. 
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

yeah the leather is super shiny.....still copped

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

yeah the leather is super shiny.....still copped

regardless of the quality, 9 times outta 10 da hype of em is goin boost the aftersale value so ill prolly cop jus to sell 4real

regardless of the quality, 9 times outta 10 da hype of em is goin boost the aftersale value so ill prolly cop jus to sell 4real

The midsole on these do look like there different from the shiny paint that cracks quickly from the recent retro 3s,i still dont trust JB with the effort they put in to making the retro 3 midsoles.Ill wait after the release day and if quality is up to par then ill pay the reseller price for a pair.Im not going to buy on the release day to just be fooled by JB once again to spend a couple hundred dollars or even more for some shoes that only last for a few wears and then to only throw them away.And i dont care about anybodys opinion on these shoes cause to be honest dont nobody wanna be seen with shoes with cuts and rips around them.

The midsole on these do look like there different from the shiny paint that cracks quickly from the recent retro 3s,i still dont trust JB with the effort they put in to making the retro 3 midsoles.Ill wait after the release day and if quality is up to par then ill pay the reseller price for a pair.Im not going to buy on the release day to just be fooled by JB once again to spend a couple hundred dollars or even more for some shoes that only last for a few wears and then to only throw them away.And i dont care about anybodys opinion on these shoes cause to be honest dont nobody wanna be seen with shoes with cuts and rips around them.

I'll purchase if they're not difficult to acquire. I can only hope that slightly better leather will be used.

I'll purchase if they're not difficult to acquire. I can only hope that slightly better leather will be used.

Originally Posted by marley

Fait wrote:

This makes the 2003 gold
Disagree.  This makes the 2003 value drop dramatically.  Just like CG XI's.  Why spend 400 for 03s that most sellers will tell you you cannot even wear, when u can get 3 pairs of these that you can definitely wear.

best statement of thread
pimp.gif
I'm in for a 2011 pair

Originally Posted by marley

Fait wrote:

This makes the 2003 gold
Disagree.  This makes the 2003 value drop dramatically.  Just like CG XI's.  Why spend 400 for 03s that most sellers will tell you you cannot even wear, when u can get 3 pairs of these that you can definitely wear.

best statement of thread
pimp.gif
I'm in for a 2011 pair

its like we've never seen bad quality J's before. I'd be more surprised if the quality on this one was good.
but like most of us here, f the quality, i'm copping!

its like we've never seen bad quality J's before. I'd be more surprised if the quality on this one was good.
but like most of us here, f the quality, i'm copping!

Back
Top Bottom