MNF- Broncos .vs. Patriots Official Post

pimp.gif

Not to spread rumors or anything, but Rodney looked like he knew he wasn't going to play football again.

I hope he didn't tear something.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i hope my boy harrison is alright man
I think he's done man. He was crying, and knowing him, not cause of the physical pain...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by potus2028

Damn...bye Rodney...you could see it in his face
sick.gif
We love that guy. He'll be missed
Been missing him ever since he left SD. So happy for him that he got a few rings with the Pats.

Will forever be a fan of the Hitman.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by potus2028

Damn...bye Rodney...you could see it in his face
sick.gif
We love that guy. He'll be missed
Been missing him ever since he left SD. So happy for him that he got a few rings with the Pats.

Will forever be a fan of the Hitman.
pimp.gif
Yessir. I think only fans of the teams he played on can appreciate him. To the rest of the league, he's hated

Great now we have to hear about running up the score. ITS THE NFL!!! And this bum QB needs practice

Knee injury 4 Harrison...sucks
smh.gif

Side Note:
I know I aint the only one sick and gahdamn tired of hearin about the Cowboys' "big problem"...

sadly i think rodney harrison just played his last game.... you can tell. with brusci having a few words and him tearing up when he was taken out.

Damn if it's Rodney's last game.
frown.gif

Dude is much appreciated IMO. First Seau, then Rodney. My favorite players as a kid are slowly fading away.

Man, I gotta thank the Pats organization and Pats fans for having his back and giving him a chance to get some rings. He may be a Pat but dude played 9 seasonswith my Chargers and #37 will be appreciated no matter what.

KB8sandiego:
Damn if it's Rodney's last game.
frown.gif

Dude is much appreciated IMO. First Seau, then Rodney. My favorite players as a kid are slowly fading away.
Mine are long gone, bro.

Dickerson, Montana

laugh.gif

at least rodney won some rings.... he caught the final INT in the Eagles superbowl and got a chance to do the eagles wing flap dance....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom