MNF- Broncos .vs. Patriots Official Post

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KB8sandiego:
Damn if it's Rodney's last game.
frown.gif

Dude is much appreciated IMO. First Seau, then Rodney. My favorite players as a kid are slowly fading away.
Mine are long gone, bro.

Dickerson, Montana

laugh.gif

Well, Montana was my all time favorite childhood athlete next to Tony Gwynn and Magic.

But Seau and Rodney were my childhood Chargers.
frown.gif

With Rodney gone, that officially makes all my childhood favorite players gone for good.

im studying hardcore for an econ460 industrial organization test and i check espn real quick and its 41-7......................................................................... !!@ happened?

i didnt read through this thread but i was just watching highlights and saw what happened to Harrison.
I could see something was messed up but couldnt tell what.
What exactly happened to his leg?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

i didnt read through this thread but i was just watching highlights and saw what happened to Harrison.
Torn up knee most likely

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Torn up knee most likely

im sayin though was it something that was like NOT suppose to happen. Like Mgahee(sp?) or shaun livingston like?
it was quick i coulndt see exaclty

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Torn up knee most likely

im sayin though was it something that was like NOT suppose to happen. Like Mgahee(sp?) or shaun livingston like?
it was quick i coulndt see exaclty
He planted his cleat in the turf, and it got stuck in the turf as he tried to change directions...that's what it looked like to me at least.It bent like an L...looked bad.

is anyone watching the postgame show. between Steve Young and Emmitt, the show is damn near impossible to watch.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

is anyone watching the postgame show. between Steve Young and Emmitt, the show is damn near impossible to watch.
Patriots 5th Quarter FTW
pimp.gif

Impressive win by the Pats despite all Denver's mistakes. Sucks about Rodney. But it's weird, his left leg was the one that got twisted up, but whenthey were putting him on the cart they were holding up his right leg and he was hopping on the left.
nerd.gif

I'm hoping it's not career-ending, whatever it is.

Originally Posted by JD617

Impressive win by the Pats despite all Denver's mistakes. Sucks about Rodney. But it's weird, his left leg was the one that got twisted up, but when they were putting him on the cart they were holding up his right leg and he was hopping on the left.
nerd.gif

I'm hoping it's not career-ending, whatever it is.
Damn...totally missed that. Good eyes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Wow.

Gillette Stadium looks really sick.
it is. just off-center of the lower level ftw

AYO AYO! ::::SALUTES RODNEY HARRISON:::

i turned to my boy while rodney was gettin carted off, i's like ''yo, u see the look on dudes face in that last shot? like he's holdin backtears while gettin his props?' (cuz the crowd was goin mad hard for him). So my boy goes, 'yeah'. and u know its harrison he's the man
after that i just bigged him up 4 all he's done

didnt sammy morris go down too? bush

just found out that ill runnin game was the best 4 pats since '85. i was 3. i mighta peeped that game
nerd.gif

edit: cassell improved more than i expected

pimp.gif
big surprise-

- Cassell needed that...confidence is confidence
- Moss needed that....see him doing a lil dance on the sidelines
- the depleted run game needed that
- the defense needed it

tired.gif
@ Rodney going down...he is def the heart of that D....and its didntlook good- hopefully like someone said if he is done he will be a part of the org for awhile to come
ImgDyn.cfm

smh @ this season tho....qb, like 2-3 rbs, 3-4 defensive dudes ....
smh.gif

ImgDyn.cfm

ImgDyn.cfm

I told my wife that this game is just what the Pats needed. An old fashioned whooping. Grind it out with the power running game and throw only when weneeded. she gave me the
eyes.gif
and walked away. she's just mad cause herCowboys got whooped this week.
laugh.gif

anyways, a few things I noticed:
-It looked like, to me, when Bruschi came over to Belichek after he knelt down to say something to Rodney, that he said "knee". not good.
-Moss having fun, laughing, dancing. it was great.
-Matt Cassel just does not know what to do when there is a pass rush. there was plenty of time on about 4 of those sacks that he could've gotten rid ofthe ball.
-Why, when you are up by 35 points, would you not throw O'Connell in there? just to get some reps? no?
Last night was the first time since the superbowl I put my Pats jersey on. I think I'll wear it every sunday until the end of the season.
laugh.gif

-J-

Just heard that Harrison's injury may be a torn quad. career ending
eek.gif
smh.gif

It was a torn quad.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Rodney Harrison can relate to quarterback Tom Brady for this season: He's also suffered a season-ending surgery.

The veteran New England Patriots safety has been diagnosed with a torn quadriceps muscle in his right leg and will not play again this season, his 15th in the NFL.

NFL.com and The Boston Globe reported the story Tuesday. The Patriots have yet to confirm the news.

Harrison was carted off the field on the final play of the third quarter of New England's 41-7 rout of Denver on Monday night. After the game, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said the injury "doesn't look too good" and "it was difficult [for all of us] watching Rodney get carted off."

Patriots running back Sammy Morris also hurt his knee in the first half after rushing for a career-high 138 yards. His status is not yet known.

Earlier Monday, the Pats placed running back Laurence Maroney on the injured reserve list with a shoulder problem, ending his season.

Brady was placed on IR on Sept. 8 after suffering tears to the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee.

If this is indeed the end (which I'm pretty sure it is), I can't say enough about Rodney and what he did for this team...at least he got some rings.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

I told my wife that this game is just what the Pats needed. An old fashioned whooping. Grind it out with the power running game and throw only when we needed. she gave me the
eyes.gif
and walked away. she's just mad cause her Cowboys got whooped this week.
laugh.gif

anyways, a few things I noticed:
-It looked like, to me, when Bruschi came over to Belichek after he knelt down to say something to Rodney, that he said "knee". not good.
-Moss having fun, laughing, dancing. it was great.
-Matt Cassel just does not know what to do when there is a pass rush. there was plenty of time on about 4 of those sacks that he could've gotten rid of the ball.
-Why, when you are up by 35 points, would you not throw O'Connell in there? just to get some reps? no?
Last night was the first time since the superbowl I put my Pats jersey on. I think I'll wear it every sunday until the end of the season.
laugh.gif

-J-

Just heard that Harrison's injury may be a torn quad. career ending
eek.gif
smh.gif
Yeah I'm with you for most of that. Except for throwing O'Connell in. If Brady was playing, then yeah, throw in O'Connell or thebackup. But Cassell NEEDS all the reps he can get. And he DEFINITELY needs to learn to get rid of the ball. He kills drives by just taking sacks. VeryBledsoe-esque

Rodney...you will be missed

Back
Top Bottom