Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Steve was sounding crazy.

"This ain't the black mans or white mans game"

And he just basically said as black people we can't be out here standing strong. He know black people gotta capitulate in hollywood that's why he said her husband has to be passive. Monique is talking about keeping her integrity and he just saying "forget that you gotta bow down".

da people Monique ished on were black thou.

Steve is a right wing black man ain’t he?

MAGA Steve
Screenshot_20190218-114635_Twitter.jpg

Nah, Monique is outchea for herself, not for black folk.

She runs the same game Kanye runs. That the major racial injustice they care about is the ones perpetrated against themselves.

She claims to care so much about black women yet her *** was defending Roseanne.

Black folk can reject Steve's nonsense and Monique's nonsense. No need to choose a side in a clown fight.

Nah, Monique is outchea for herself, not for black folk.

She runs the same game Kanye runs. That the major racial injustice they care about is the ones perpetrated against themselves.

She claims to care so much about black women yet her *** was defending Roseanne.

Black folk can reject Steve's nonsense and Monique's nonsense. No need to choose a side in a clown fight.
Bingo

Mo’Nique to Black Women: We Must Allow Our Black Kings to Have Side Chicks

https://gossiponthis.com/2019/05/16...i6PRRhirxFlV1iUstl-9Y-z37is3pd6jQT6Uxo7Xpm1Kc

Mo’Nique, our problematic auntie, is back at it again. Comments the legendary comedian made about monogamy during a stand-up routine made some in the audience feel some type of way.

Vlogger Paris Milan recently went to one of Mo’Nique’s shows and shared her thoughts in a YouTube video.

Off the bat, the 25-year-old knew there was going to be a generational divide with Mo’Nique’s brand of humor. Even so, she was still taken aback by the relationship advice the Queen of Comedy shared to the women in the audience.

According Milan, the comedian was very serious when she said that black women should allow their men to have side chicks because the concept of black men being monogamous was created out of white supremacy and is an unrealistic expectation.

“I’m like, ‘What?!'” Milan said. “What she was saying, to me, was so destructive to black women.”

Milan also took issue with Mo’Nique constantly using the word “*****” to refer to black women, while calling black men “kings” that need to be catered to, praised and honored.

“Her vulgarity towards black women was something … like she comes across as extremely male-identified to a fault,” Milan said.

“Why is that when you’re talking about black men, you’re like ‘I love my brothas … ‘y’all gotta support my brothas,’ and ‘brothas’ this and ‘love brothas’ and ‘do this for them’ and when you’re talking about black women it’s like ‘You B’s’,” Milan wondered.

Though her talent is undeniable, none of this is really new for Mo’Nique. For most (if not all) of her career, she has made such statements about black men and black women.

She has also made her views about monogamy known and is very public about having an open relationship with her husband, Sidney Hicks.

With that being said, it’s still no surprise that Mo’Nique’s controversial style of stand-up is still making audiences squirm.

In light of the bump...

None of these have been posted on NT?

From last month but due to his collab with Adidas, DG did several of these vids as promo and showed Monique love by having her as his co-star in all of them.

They’re all pretty funny.

“D.A.D. For dusty *** Donald.” :lol:

Mo'Nique is now suing Netflix for discrimination
Netflix has her previous work on their platform, im sure they're looking st the data for that. She has 750k followers on ig and it's set up as a workout page. When is the last time she did a comedy run?

Last edited:
Netflix has her previous work on their platform, im sure they're looking st the data for that. She has 750k followers on ig and it's set up as a workout page. When is the last time she did a comedy run?

If you ask her that don't matter, she has more awards than any other female comedian

I'm seeing other people grind, build their brand and taking their specials to other places like Amazon, HBO without burning that Netflix bridge. I won't say what's right for her because I don't know, but gotta be a better way to do this. If they pull out the numbers it's gonna be hard for her to prove discrimination. Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom