Mobb Deep & Nas Re-United, new track titled Dog Sh*t coming soon

sick.gif
This that "sellin crack to a pregnant woman" music.
pimp.gif

Came in here to post, but I'm stuck on Scott Frost avy... Bobby must've had that pure uncut that day.

Anyway, I hate to say it, but the track was just aight. No one said anything that made me jump out of my seat and the beat wasn't exactly a banger.

Just my opinion, P needs to come out SWINGING. This calm, laid back gangster is good in real life, but on the track I wanna hear something that makes me say "P is back!"

Came in here to post, but I'm stuck on Scott Frost avy... Bobby must've had that pure uncut that day.

Anyway, I hate to say it, but the track was just aight. No one said anything that made me jump out of my seat and the beat wasn't exactly a banger.

Just my opinion, P needs to come out SWINGING. This calm, laid back gangster is good in real life, but on the track I wanna hear something that makes me say "P is back!"

the track is ill to me but brolic is right. we need something crazy.

the track is ill to me but brolic is right. we need something crazy.

so since nas has done these recent tracks with both raekwon and mobb anyone think theres a chance of him lettin premier do the album.

these recent collabs give that idea i lil hope dontcha think?

and to that guy a page back.... street albums =/= shootin folks and drug sellin...

so since nas has done these recent tracks with both raekwon and mobb anyone think theres a chance of him lettin premier do the album.

these recent collabs give that idea i lil hope dontcha think?

and to that guy a page back.... street albums =/= shootin folks and drug sellin...

Back
Top Bottom