MOCA SB Dunk High 24 pairs AUCTION IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

2ujnr4y.jpg

8yxgzm.jpg

vsp9jo.jpg

a project for the MOCA foundation that features designs from lance mountain neckface and others. the dunks will be limited to 24 pairs and they will be auctioned in select sizes starting at 100.

NSB

It has been said that they are made out of paper

2ujnr4y.jpg

8yxgzm.jpg

vsp9jo.jpg

a project for the MOCA foundation that features designs from lance mountain neckface and others. the dunks will be limited to 24 pairs and they will be auctioned in select sizes starting at 100.

NSB

It has been said that they are made out of paper

ahha thats what I said, Why is Nike SB saying they're a skate brand and then making stuff like this, I mean its cool that its for the foundation, but still. And on top of that these dont look like typical sb highs in terms of shape or even the tongue. I dont know man. I wonder how much people will bid for these. Do you like em?

ahha thats what I said, Why is Nike SB saying they're a skate brand and then making stuff like this, I mean its cool that its for the foundation, but still. And on top of that these dont look like typical sb highs in terms of shape or even the tongue. I dont know man. I wonder how much people will bid for these. Do you like em?

they must be bored... i need NSB to take all that extra energy and produce a legit nice 420 dunk not these paper dunks

they must be bored... i need NSB to take all that extra energy and produce a legit nice 420 dunk not these paper dunks

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs). Its sad really. Look at what they did to represent this Museum, they made a paper shoe. Sure the intention is nice, helping out the Museum, but come on, a paper shoe, what is that?

These are yet again another failed attempt by Nike SB.....SMH......the winners of auction will probably be some old people who dont even know what NSB is or what it stands for.  

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs). Its sad really. Look at what they did to represent this Museum, they made a paper shoe. Sure the intention is nice, helping out the Museum, but come on, a paper shoe, what is that?

These are yet again another failed attempt by Nike SB.....SMH......the winners of auction will probably be some old people who dont even know what NSB is or what it stands for.  

if i take a crap in a brown paper bag and write a swoosh on it when the bag is full will the poop be a limited release or a dump release like these ?

if i take a crap in a brown paper bag and write a swoosh on it when the bag is full will the poop be a limited release or a dump release like these ?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs).
what in the hell is wrong with you man? what is your evidence to support this? is it because people are not lining up for releases? is that how you gauge if the shoe is nice or not? 
there have been a ton of recent nike sb shoes, if released between 04-06 or whatever, there would have been massive lines and re-seller commotion. the "sneakerhead" focus has changed. tastes have changed. regular hyped shoes release every week. super hyped shoes release every few weeks or so. people line up for different shoes nowadays, not because the shoes are nicer, it's cause that is the popular shoe of the moment. lemmings following lemmings and sheep being sheep. 

if this shoe were released in 05, and it had some kinda fancy nickname, i guarantee there would have been lines and long threads on NT. 

ff4gu1.jpg

if the statue of liberties released in '06 and there were only 300 pairs made. watch out. it would have been madness. 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs).
what in the hell is wrong with you man? what is your evidence to support this? is it because people are not lining up for releases? is that how you gauge if the shoe is nice or not? 
there have been a ton of recent nike sb shoes, if released between 04-06 or whatever, there would have been massive lines and re-seller commotion. the "sneakerhead" focus has changed. tastes have changed. regular hyped shoes release every week. super hyped shoes release every few weeks or so. people line up for different shoes nowadays, not because the shoes are nicer, it's cause that is the popular shoe of the moment. lemmings following lemmings and sheep being sheep. 

if this shoe were released in 05, and it had some kinda fancy nickname, i guarantee there would have been lines and long threads on NT. 

ff4gu1.jpg

if the statue of liberties released in '06 and there were only 300 pairs made. watch out. it would have been madness. 

I agree on the sunsets, those are majorly slept on imo. I like em, as well as those red suede mids....The reason SBs arent popular is because the cws arent appealing to a majority of people, the shape is whack, thw quality is bad, the heel padding is low, and because there's a dunk every single month, unlike 02-05 where they would skip months. Also on my comment, there are VERY few exceptions where people have come out for a post 06 SB release, skunks, medicom 5s, dooms, pee wees,  WTDs, SOLs, Lobsters (both cws) etc

You and I may like the sunsets, but few other sb heads do. I know a few on here, but thats about it. Same on those red suede mids. What do you think about those?

Honestly you think these are accpetable for an LA Art Museum dedication exihibit? A dunk made out of paper, what is that? You couldnt skate them if you wanted to. The LA Art Museum deserves better than than 24 pairs or should I say pieces of paper (though I know it probably took more pieces than that).

I agree on the sunsets, those are majorly slept on imo. I like em, as well as those red suede mids....The reason SBs arent popular is because the cws arent appealing to a majority of people, the shape is whack, thw quality is bad, the heel padding is low, and because there's a dunk every single month, unlike 02-05 where they would skip months. Also on my comment, there are VERY few exceptions where people have come out for a post 06 SB release, skunks, medicom 5s, dooms, pee wees,  WTDs, SOLs, Lobsters (both cws) etc

You and I may like the sunsets, but few other sb heads do. I know a few on here, but thats about it. Same on those red suede mids. What do you think about those?

Honestly you think these are accpetable for an LA Art Museum dedication exihibit? A dunk made out of paper, what is that? You couldnt skate them if you wanted to. The LA Art Museum deserves better than than 24 pairs or should I say pieces of paper (though I know it probably took more pieces than that).

i like the red mids. excellent materials. great colors and colorblocking. 
the shape and the padding have noting to do with the decrease in popularity. in the sb heyday, people were lining up for almost everything because it was hyped. 

the paper shoes are whatever. geoff mcfetridge is well-known and established. personally, i don't like them even as a piece of art. 

dude, sometimes i think you're too bored or you're trolling or something. i seen the pics you posted and while you look kinda frail, you're not franalations...so what's with the obsession with nike sb? go to the gym. go hiking. go outside and so something constructive man.  

Back
Top Bottom