MOCA SB Dunk High 24 pairs AUCTION IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Theses are FUGLY. I bet they're uncomfortable

well their made of paper so what do you expect?
wink.gif

and with that being said i dont think they're designed to be worn even with advances in paper technology. more so a display shoe than anything else

Originally Posted by c63anazco

Theses are FUGLY. I bet they're uncomfortable

well their made of paper so what do you expect?
wink.gif

and with that being said i dont think they're designed to be worn even with advances in paper technology. more so a display shoe than anything else

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

ItsJaloppyDummy wrote:

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs).
what in the hell is wrong with you man? what is your evidence to support this? is it because people are not lining up for releases? is that how you gauge if the shoe is nice or not? 
there have been a ton of recent nike sb shoes, if released between 04-06 or whatever, there would have been massive lines and re-seller commotion. the "sneakerhead" focus has changed. tastes have changed. regular hyped shoes release every week. super hyped shoes release every few weeks or so. people line up for different shoes nowadays, not because the shoes are nicer, it's cause that is the popular shoe of the moment. lemmings following lemmings and sheep being sheep. 

if this shoe were released in 05, and it had some kinda fancy nickname, i guarantee there would have been lines and long threads on NT. 

ff4gu1.jpg

if the statue of liberties released in '06 and there were only 300 pairs made. watch out. it would have been madness. 

Agreed. I sold all my Dunks/ Dunk SBs at the right time. People don't buy Dunks anymore....thanx Nike for bastardizing a good thing. I remember when 70% of Niketalk threads use to be about Dunks. SB...GR.... Co.jp....Euro....
Look at the threads...even WDYWT...nobody wears Dunks anymore.

Times have changed. That's why it doesn't matter what new design come out.
Retro Nike SBs & get it over with.....

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

ItsJaloppyDummy wrote:

NSB, right now, is uncapable to make a dunk we like (minus SJs).
what in the hell is wrong with you man? what is your evidence to support this? is it because people are not lining up for releases? is that how you gauge if the shoe is nice or not? 
there have been a ton of recent nike sb shoes, if released between 04-06 or whatever, there would have been massive lines and re-seller commotion. the "sneakerhead" focus has changed. tastes have changed. regular hyped shoes release every week. super hyped shoes release every few weeks or so. people line up for different shoes nowadays, not because the shoes are nicer, it's cause that is the popular shoe of the moment. lemmings following lemmings and sheep being sheep. 

if this shoe were released in 05, and it had some kinda fancy nickname, i guarantee there would have been lines and long threads on NT. 

ff4gu1.jpg

if the statue of liberties released in '06 and there were only 300 pairs made. watch out. it would have been madness. 

Agreed. I sold all my Dunks/ Dunk SBs at the right time. People don't buy Dunks anymore....thanx Nike for bastardizing a good thing. I remember when 70% of Niketalk threads use to be about Dunks. SB...GR.... Co.jp....Euro....
Look at the threads...even WDYWT...nobody wears Dunks anymore.

Times have changed. That's why it doesn't matter what new design come out.
Retro Nike SBs & get it over with.....

if these were the 05 shape in the toebox area and the correct amount of toecap material (05) they'd be better, but the paper is ehhh and the design is so so....auction prices are about to be crazy high but once the auction is done, these wont be mentioned, they'll go under the radar and wont come out. the auction is for a great cause though. check the feature out if you havent. I've seen pics online and it looks dope...hella history at that show

if these were the 05 shape in the toebox area and the correct amount of toecap material (05) they'd be better, but the paper is ehhh and the design is so so....auction prices are about to be crazy high but once the auction is done, these wont be mentioned, they'll go under the radar and wont come out. the auction is for a great cause though. check the feature out if you havent. I've seen pics online and it looks dope...hella history at that show

i hear there are still a ton of those shirts available at the show. my homie grabbed me a futura one.

i hear there are still a ton of those shirts available at the show. my homie grabbed me a futura one.

BP had some too, Stuntman, did you check out the exhibit? It looked real cool from what I could see online. If I could, I would be there for sure.

BP had some too, Stuntman, did you check out the exhibit? It looked real cool from what I could see online. If I could, I would be there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom