*Moderate POT SMOKING not harmful to the lungs; actually increases lung capacity!* vol. Rejoice!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by akaValentino

ever since i quit smoking i fell a thousand times better. there is no way you can get me to believe marijuana is in any form healthy. like come on horrible eating habits, horrible sleeping habits, horrible stamina, horrible memory

people have eating disorders so they used MMJ to be able to eat.  (friend was anorexic until she got a recommendation and has never felt happier and healthier in her entire life. )
people have insomnia and need heavy indica in order to sleep.  (when I didn't burn I would only avg 2 hrs of sleep and messed up in a semester because of my insomnia)

stamina? depends if the person is just lazy and couchlocked. (like others stated, they enjoy working out and playing ball when they are lifted)

memory?  I'm a pharmacy student who burns regularly and I have great memory.  (people are always surprised when I remember the smallest detail of things)

and of course there are tons of other ailments that MMJ can provide help with.  
12j6T.png
sounds to me like excuses you make up to justify your pot smoking. there are other alternatives to psychological ailments that placebos have proven to fix  
That's a nifty chart.  Thing about cannabis is that there are 50+ components to MJ most of which have not been found...

I mean would it be an excuse to eat green peppers because it's super high vitamin C content to justify us eating it?  I think the problems you have like stamina, sleep, eating habits are your fault....if you don't have control over something then it stems from you and your personality before using cannabis.  Harder drugs can take away inhibition much more efficiently than MJ...especially alcohol.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by akaValentino

people have eating disorders so they used MMJ to be able to eat.  (friend was anorexic until she got a recommendation and has never felt happier and healthier in her entire life. )
people have insomnia and need heavy indica in order to sleep.  (when I didn't burn I would only avg 2 hrs of sleep and messed up in a semester because of my insomnia)

stamina? depends if the person is just lazy and couchlocked. (like others stated, they enjoy working out and playing ball when they are lifted)

memory?  I'm a pharmacy student who burns regularly and I have great memory.  (people are always surprised when I remember the smallest detail of things)

and of course there are tons of other ailments that MMJ can provide help with.  
12j6T.png
sounds to me like excuses you make up to justify your pot smoking. there are other alternatives to psychological ailments that placebos have proven to fix  
That's a nifty chart.  Thing about cannabis is that there are 50+ components to MJ most of which have not been found...

I mean would it be an excuse to eat green peppers because it's super high vitamin C content to justify us eating it?  I think the problems you have like stamina, sleep, eating habits are your fault....if you don't have control over something then it stems from you and your personality before using cannabis.  Harder drugs can take away inhibition much more efficiently than MJ...especially alcohol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
problems are my fault. come on son you can not actually tell me blowing any type of smoke what so ever in your lungs will be healthy. and you compare a vegetable to marijuana

Spark Up
pimp.gif

legalize marijuana the universal commodity, and the biggest social threat to the predatory economic global establishment

roll.gif
roll.gif
problems are my fault. come on son you can not actually tell me blowing any type of smoke what so ever in your lungs will be healthy. and you compare a vegetable to marijuana
But you act like we're breathing fresh air right now at this very moment.  Guaranteed the air quality right now is not where it used to be in the past.  Cannabis has been shown to be effective in asthma by dilating the bronchial passageways...but again this is in moderation.  Tar content is always going to be not a good thing for your lungs but there are enough methods on toking up that help us reduce the same bad content.

I compare a vegetable to marijuana as an example I could have done the same thing like say "hey it's an excuse to buy a car because your too lazy to walk to work"...I agree with the short memory loss...but I feel it helps with long term memory in imho.  Would you have liked me to compare cannabis with alcohol, pills, tobacco?  I still have you beat.

Your just a lazy +##@@+$**%+%...get over it.  Your determination to get *@$@ done is lacking...and I see it in a lot of people...they use it as a crutch for why they don't get *@$@ accomplished or the fact that they smoke too much at the wrong times.  I've seen many successful people who still toke up and be able to get things done.  your favorite rappers do it along with your favorite athletes.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Spark Up
pimp.gif

legalize marijuana the universal commodity, and the biggest social threat to the predatory economic global establishment

if they legalize it just think about the prices the government would charge for it. many people smoke ciggs right? and theyre expensive as hell. if weed is legalized itll be even more expensive as that. theres still gonna be dealers selling it for a lot cheaper.

roll.gif
roll.gif
But you act like we're breathing fresh air right now at this very moment.  Guaranteed the air quality right now is not where it used to be in the past.  Cannabis has been shown to be effective in asthma by dilating the bronchial passageways...but again this is in moderation.  Tar content is always going to be not a good thing for your lungs but there are enough methods on toking up that help us reduce the same bad content.

I compare a vegetable to marijuana as an example I could have done the same thing like say "hey it's an excuse to buy a car because your too lazy to walk to work"...I agree with the short memory loss...but I feel it helps with long term memory in imho.  Would you have liked me to compare cannabis with alcohol, pills, tobacco?  I still have you beat.

Your just a lazy +##@@+$**%+%...get over it.  Your determination to get *@$@ done is lacking...and I see it in a lot of people...they use it as a crutch for why they don't get *@$@ accomplished or the fact that they smoke too much at the wrong times.  I've seen many successful people who still toke up and be able to get things done.  your favorite rappers do it along with your favorite athletes.
you're gonna take shots at me because i don't have the experiences with marijuana that you wish.
indifferent.gif
you just took 1 step forward with your argument and than 2 steps back in proving you are to immature to have views on this

roll.gif
roll.gif

you're gonna take shots at me because i don't have the experiences with marijuana that you wish.
indifferent.gif
you just took 1 step forward with your argument and than 2 steps back in proving you are to immature to have views on this
how am I being immature and taking 2 steps back?  I'm providing experience coupled with research, it's on the internetz just look it up...I know cannabis isn't for everyone and i'm not saying everyone should/need to use it at all...i'm saying for those naysayers to it's effectiveness treating conditions need to pipe down...you smoked it you didn't get a good reaction to it and that's fine but your saying this stuff like...I can't get outta bed and I can't play ball effectively because it makes me slow...alright...then don't use it while you need to get *#!! done...one of the properties in cannabis is that it's an analgesic...and it matters what type of strain your dealing with....If I need to get *#!! done or go play some ball i'm not gonna go smoke some kush and think I can keep up.

In general what i'm trying to say is that the human and pre-human species has formed symbiotic relationships with many things throughout our time in existence.  I think an important but almost forgotten relationship is the one with cannabis...but cannabis is not the only one...it's an important one nowadays because of the attention but again it's not the only one.

And btw this is NT if you've forgotten...don't be so soft.

If the pharmaceutical companies can be successful in patenting certain "cannabinoids" that have be shown to decrease tumors when directly injected, they will produce a pill.
Since currently they are unable to gain sole rights to a naturally occurring ingredients the money is not to be made...

I remember watching a documentary where they talked about how the phar co's are trying hard to do this right now....

I don't think smoke of any kind is "healthy"....everything in life has a Pro & Con....
another thing, science changes on a regular basis...

I remember Pluto used to be a planet for years....science is ever changing, it's not always a constant......

And if someone has to justify their use of a substance with scientific empirical evidence, that's ok...
personally, I just use my freedom of choice & will to justify everything I do.....others use God/Allah/Buddah (<-----hehe)

I don't smoke. But what about cats that smoke 5 blunts a day? Most cats I know who smoke, smoke that amount regularly

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I don't smoke. But what about cats that smoke 5 blunts a day? Most cats I know who smoke, smoke that amount regularly

I mean, I guess you can do it sporadically, but most smokers I know... smoke all the time. 

Originally Posted by DFABIX

If the pharmaceutical companies can be successful in patenting certain "cannabinoids" that have be shown to decrease tumors when directly injected, they will produce a pill.

they already have.   here's the link
that's why feds & big pharma are pushing to closed down dispensaries and collectives all over.  

Even though I disagree with the article findings...i'm super pro-legalization.

This is one of my favorite documentaries.

I hope it opens some eyes.

MJ is my goto treatment for asthma.

But realtalk, I blaze as much green as tobacco. All day.
30t6p3b.gif

Studies also say that those who smoke both mj and tobacco, have higher chances of cancer than just smoking either.

This probably explains why I am able to smoke and run and last a lot longer than when I stay sober

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

I hoop 4-5 times a week and smoke once a night and I swear this is true. Ever since I started smoking my stamina's been way up. I remember years ago my boys were saying the same thing.

I've always been an athlete who smoked. For me if I was in shape and smoking, stamina was fine. If I was in shape and not smoking but started smoking, stamina was shot. If I was out of shape trying to get into shape and smoking, stamina was shot. It was always strange to me how that worked.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

my bowl broke...gonna take a break month or two and buy a vape
pimp.gif
Thats a good look just invest in a quality vape.  Also it's a slightly different type of high...I much prefer smoke but i'm trying to get off that myself...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Even though I disagree with the article findings...i'm super pro-legalization.

This is one of my favorite documentaries.

I hope it opens some eyes.

This is probably the best marijuana docu ive seen so far. The way they helped put all the pieces together set it apart.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

my bowl broke...gonna take a break month or two and buy a vape
pimp.gif
Thats a good look just invest in a quality vape.  Also it's a slightly different type of high...I much prefer smoke but i'm trying to get off that myself...
im thinking of getting the magic flight i see a lot of people recommend it for portable/personal use

Back
Top Bottom