*Moderate POT SMOKING not harmful to the lungs; actually increases lung capacity!* vol. Rejoice!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

my bowl broke...gonna take a break month or two and buy a vape
pimp.gif
Thats a good look just invest in a quality vape.  Also it's a slightly different type of high...I much prefer smoke but i'm trying to get off that myself...
my friend has one of those small portable vaps, dont like it...havent tried one of those nice expensives vaps though..

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

my bowl broke...gonna take a break month or two and buy a vape
pimp.gif
Thats a good look just invest in a quality vape.  Also it's a slightly different type of high...I much prefer smoke but i'm trying to get off that myself...
im thinking of getting the magic flight i see a lot of people recommend it for portable/personal use
I have the magic flight and it is very portable/stealthy...looks nice having been made with a nice wood and I like the basic details that it's made with.  However it's only good for getting high on the go and it isn't nearly as efficient as other vapes like the iolite and the non portable alternatives like a purple dayz or a silver surfer.  Research them well.  theirs a forum where you can compare each vape which is call %!%+ combustion.com  the first word is a 4 letter word starting with F if you get what I mean.  Solid advice from that forum.

dat ganja affects everyone differently but working out or hoopin after 
pimp.gif
is AMAZING.

For me, I concentrate better and actually get an energy boost, which has helped me increase the amount of miles that I can run. I am a moderate smoker and for the last 2 months have ran 6-8 miles daily.
You may not know this but the chances of having a heart attack not only after smoking but working out with it as well are GREATLY increased

Back
Top Bottom