These are "off the chain"

prob the best new colorway 5, since the Olives and blk/caro 5s

wolf-grey-detailed-6.jpg
wolf-grey-detailed-7.jpg

copped for sure.

I agree with u nwt....definitely one of the better CWs released
smokin.gif
...but is this nubuck or some tumbled leather? I like either way

Wow these look better than what I expected.
Most definitely have to cop these
pimp.gif

I'll be gettin these if they come to town, gotta hope that it's released up north here otherwise I'll be making a trip to Seattle.

any idea how much it will cost in canada? not sure if I should get these or the metalics

really can't wait for these!!! Done with shoes after the Kobe VI China's/Rice's until these...gotta double maybe triple cop!!!

I LOVE these, but they will sit. So, I'll get them on a discount. This is gonna be one of those "Laney V" type releases, where they sit around and are sought after when they sell out...

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by never wear them

These are "off the chain"

prob the best new colorway 5, since the Olives and blk/caro 5s

wolf-grey-detailed-6.jpg
wolf-grey-detailed-7.jpg

copped for sure.

I agree with u nwt....definitely one of the better CWs released
smokin.gif
...but is this nubuck or some tumbled leather? I like either way

It seems to be a slightly sueded wrinkled leather.. To portray a leather type look. It looks like the blk/grey 1s that came out last year

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I LOVE these, but they will sit. So, I'll get them on a discount. This is gonna be one of those "Laney V" type releases, where they sit around and are sought after when they sell out...
Don't want to hype anything up, but according to the source, these would only be available to select accounts. 

they look okay/ I can see them in the IV's colorway with the same whole ICY blue sole would be dopeee

It's a V and I'm a big time fan of the Air Jordan V's..plus this is a clean and simple colorway..I will be grabbing 2 pairs on release.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom