Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

5coolgrey2.jpg

Yep these are set to release sometime in May this year according to 23isback.com. I'll probaly get these on Release date but i'd have to see em' in person first before I make up my mind
smh @ 23isback. these were samples of the burgundy 5s from 06, these pics were posted on here a while back

23isback is known for having the worst sample pics ever. half the time their edited with MS paint... SMH. But their dates have always been on point.

I'm still on the fence with these, black/silver was gonna be my only V purchase this year, but once I see more pics I may cop these. We'll see.

wish every 5's sole was like that the soles on these are
pimp.gif

whats wrong with the 23 i like it
laugh.gif

if drizzy already got the grey 5's he def has the 11 concords, blue tinted sole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why every single picture of these the grey is a completely different tone? I dont think Im going to grab these...

lookin great. cant wait for more 4 and 5 releases
happy.gif

how come drake dont keep the boxes? well i guess they do look better on display like that. this jus me, but i keep em in the box no matter how good they lookin

they look nice, but from some pics they were looking like they were made of the same material as the olive 5s..i guess that was just wishful thinking.

gonna double up on these...love Grey cw's...but I'll probably wait to cop the 2nd pair when they hit outlets...love the 5's...I wanted the Bin's but decided to save $25+ and wait until the black/metallic's in August
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Is it just me or does the ones in that pic of Drake say "Drizzy" on the tounge?

yea i saw an interview w/ drake and he said he and JB have a good relationship which is why he sometimes gets his custom and early

Back
Top Bottom