Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Can somebody explain to me the benefits of copping 2 or more pairs if you're not a collector.
Wear the hell out of one pair and not worry about finding a second later on?

I honestly can't afford to buy doubles of every pair of shoe I get. I wish it was x2 for me on every cop

pimp.gif
copping with no hesitation.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I honestly can't afford to buy doubles of every pair of shoe I get. I wish it was x2 for me on every cop
Neither can I...I was just offering a possible explanation.  I buy one pair - wear `em and take care of `em.

hmmm considering the side netting does not seem to be clear, but tinted grey, does this mean no yellowingg over there?
pimp.gif

Regardless of the inevitable yellowing of the icy bottom I still will cop just because it is a fresh shoe! I mean its not like this CW is my MUST HAVE cw of the Jordan V's so I say just try to keep them as fresh as possible and move on...Now if Grapes were to Retro Once again, I would buy as many as my wallet will allow. This is just a nice cw to have while it lasts Im sure they won't sit but at the same time I know when I'm older these definitely won't be the J's that I will be trying to locate and spending outrageous reselling prices on.

the more i see pics of the other V's releasing, it looks like this might be the only V i'm copping this year.

As much as I want to stick to my recent "policy" to only buy OG colorways, these are too damn nice to pass up. 

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody know what kind of rease this is? General? Footlockers, Champs and Eastbay or like the Burgundy's a few years ago?
co-sign ... can someone please confirm the type of release this will be ?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Nice but I think the sunset 5s were all translucent also on the bottom.

Naw, but the area on the outsole that wasn't translucent was still red, so it did have that look to it.

Bordeauxs, these, and concords are my must get for this year. and sooner or later a pair of 2011s im sure. its a good year

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Neither can I...I was just offering a possible explanation.  I buy one pair - wear `em and take care of `em.

i concur... i just cant do it anymore. i wanna double up on every pair of shoes i get. but im trying to limit myself into getting just one pair. i need food and rent.

Man you guys should see the shirt JB made for these. It is sooooo cheap. Its like a $ sign with a picture of the Vs on it..straight looks like some flee market type %+##..

These are dooooppe...I can't beleive people think otherwise...I'm curious to know what that material is? In some pics it looks like a nubuck or suede. Some pics it looks like a leather of some sort...And some pics it looks like the material from the Olive V's....

Back
Top Bottom