Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

kc37:
I love the 23 on the Vs, no matter if the OGs had them or not
Oh, the OGs definitely had '23'.

jordan2_090901.jpg
84623785.jpg
kc37:
they all SHOULD have had them to begin with.
Agreed!
And when did Mike wear #12????!!!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Man you guys should see the shirt JB made for these. It is sooooo cheap. Its like a $ sign with a picture of the Vs on it..straight looks like some flee market type %+##..

All the shirts are so flimsy it is unreal.  They're like tissue paper.  I still have my Jordan Hare shirt from the 90's and it looks/feels new. 

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody know what kind of rease this is? General? Footlockers, Champs and Eastbay or like the Burgundy's a few years ago?
co-sign ... can someone please confirm the type of release this will be ?

eek.gif
 wolf grey's brought out Prez T

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

kc37:
I love the 23 on the Vs, no matter if the OGs had them or not
Oh, the OGs definitely had '23'.

84623785.jpg
kc37:
they all SHOULD have had them to begin with.
Agreed!

See I disagree.  Thats what made the Black Tongue Fire Red V's Special. While I like the 23 on the Wolf Greys,  I dont like the look of every V with a 23 on the side.  I especially hate it on the Black/Metallic and 3M Tongue White/Fire Reds.    And the only OG's General Release V's that released that way were the Black Tongue Fire Reds.  Can you imagine White/Grape V's with a 23 on the side. Damn that would piss me off.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Can somebody explain to me the benefits of copping 2 or more pairs if you're not a collector.

When I trash my first pair, I have another fresh pair to wear.  Thats why I bought 2 pairs of 00 Fire Reds back when they released.  I knew eventually I was going to trash them.

wale was wearin these on 106&park today. not really eye openers for me.
the all grey is cool on the 11s.. it has alot more contrast + the PL gives it something extra too.
these are too uniform. didnt look good to me.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

They're ok, just too plain for me. I'll pass.
+1.

Too "LS" for my liking.

I usually like wearing what he wore on the court... Or atleast a bad cheap mirror of it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom