Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

These are looking proper, i can't see me wearing them in the sunny days of the summer in socal but i'm going to get a pair and wait till fall to bring them out. Probably going to get my girl a pair too.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i know i don't want to get them, but for some reason i will get them. probably don't want to kick myself for getting them. i can always return them later if i need to.
so basically you buy because of hype

thank god the stitching will be white...those last couple of pics released where they looked blue had me scared.

I need get my hands on these early. I'm scheduled to be coming back from my deployment so no Internet or nothing for like 3 days during the time they release.

Originally Posted by Klock

Wolf *******...I'm def coppin!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i know i don't want to get them, but for some reason i will get them. probably don't want to kick myself for getting them. i can always return them later if i need to.
so basically you buy because of hype

no i don't buy because of hype. i'm not a big fan of v's in general except for certain colorways. if i bought shoes because of hype i wouldn't have my priorities straight. i haven't ever returned a pair of shoes i bought because i make sure i will wear them and not let them sit around in my closet collecting dust.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

These are looking proper, i can't see me wearing them in the sunny days of the summer in socal but i'm going to get a pair and wait till fall to bring them out. Probably going to get my girl a pair too.
If theses sit, probably will cop and rock in fall also

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

eastbay will you carry these?

Yep!  We're looking at a release at Midnight EST on Friday, May 13th with product number 36027005.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

eastbay will you carry these?

Yep!  We're looking at a release at Midnight EST on Friday, May 13th with product number 36027005.

EastbayRep - Ryan

What happened to EastbayRep - Ray?

Back
Top Bottom