Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

not feelin these
grin.gif

I love these shoes but I think they are going to sit. Could be able to cop at discount but not sure I am willing to take that chance.

Anyone know where these are available online for ~retail?  I havent seen them for <$200.

how would i get these under retail? all the site online say that this item is excluded by discounts..
The coupons i get in the mail, can i use those on these IN STORE? 

How do i cop under retail without having a hook up?

Was gonna but have the cg11 n pewter but I saw these with burgundy laces n they made these look soo good

Long time lurker just approved...

I'm excited but cautious about these. The V is easily my favorite AJ but I can see there being an issue with glue coming from the midsole on to the nubuck. I've seen it in a few videos on youtube.
embarassed.gif

Fingers crossed...

According to nikestore twitter, "these are limited" but they also said kobe gb's and dukes were limited on twitter but those are still sitting in cali..so I don't know

Copped off PYS. Not too bad with them for this release, with what FL sales tax is I'm only paying 99 cents more than what it would cost in the store. Looking forward to these arriving.

Yea I live in GA and the tax and shipping was free. Comes out cheaper than in-store after the tax...PYS #ftw

I don't think it'll sell out, maybe it'll dry up after a couple of weeks or so, if it is limited as stated above.

Saw these at work (finishline) in person and it changed my mind instantly. Copped fashoo

I copped from PYS cause its a few dollars cheaper than getting them release date with the tax in NY.

copped from pys.com, less than retail + tax and we get them a week early
pimp.gif
i just hope the sz 10.5 i bought fits, jb sizing has been all over the place lately.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

I don't think it'll sell out, maybe it'll dry up after a couple of weeks or so, if it is limited as stated above.

Depending on how limited these are, I don't think they'll sell out too quickly.  They'll probably sit for a few weeks, but particularly in the mid to larger sizes I think these will go within a month.  Not really too many other retro releases in May, YOTR's are the only other Jordan and with how limited those are I think sneakerheads will get the itch once they get a look at these in person.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Depending on how limited these are, I don't think they'll sell out too quickly.  They'll probably sit for a few weeks, but particularly in the mid to larger sizes I think these will go within a month.  Not really too many other retro releases in May, YOTR's are the only other Jordan and with how limited those are I think sneakerheads will get the itch once they get a look at these in person.

agree, if they are limited, gone fast, I think people missing out on the YotR VII's will grab these instead as well.

Back
Top Bottom