Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Im ethier pickin up these or the grape/laney pack..............

if only we knew if the pack was dropin smh

Originally Posted by yungq23

Bishop your godson gotta lot mare swag than some people i know haha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thanks man I try and keep em fresh, and his ma does a hell of a job too...
Smh if i posted some of his other fits it'd mos def hurt some of these grown NTers feelings  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

My Lil Man (Godson) Chillin Before The Game, Getting Mine Tomorrow Didn't Feel Like Scooping em tonight

Very nice. My daughter will be getting a pair of these also.

^^^THEY ARE CHEAP IN PERSON. HELD THESE IN HAND ALREADY. HORRIBLE.

YOUR MONEY, YOUR DECISION. DO AS YOU PLEASE.

man i seen these oes in person and they were straight fire. As long as you have the right unit to go with them you are straight. I like the retro 5s anyways so it was an easy decision. Im a sucker for grey colorways so i had to cop these from pys when they had them for retail with free shipping. They are suppose to come in monday and will post pics as soon as I get them in noow time to snag yotr 7s size 14 but thats suicide I feel I will have a better chance hitting the lotto than getting these kicks

316tfzd.jpg
>
1ilklz.jpg

Gonna have to see 'em in person first. Man, I love V's but I'm particular about the CW and materials when I cop.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got a pair yesterday for $160.00 there alot nicer then the pics make them out to be

I really hope I am QFT on this...I like the cosmetics on this kick, V's have always had a special place with me, and if these materials and construction are on point, def copp for I an I.  Also, if that is the case, these will be the sleepers gettin snagged after the bombshell of the YOTR...
wink.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom