Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

still on the fence, if i don't cop wont be disappointed, more concerned about true blue 3's and metallic 5s

Originally Posted by rareair45

These will sell alot better than people think IMO.
Been some time since a V released other than the CDP

I BELIEVE THE RAGING BULLS 5'S RELEASED IN '09 AFTER THE CDP.   

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

still on the fence, if i don't cop wont be disappointed, more concerned about true blue 3's and metallic 5s

My exact sentiment. Plus, I still gotta get my TY kobes next week. 

Might cop gotta see em in person before I decide but all that clear/ bluish tint sole makes
me want to pass...too much sea glow hours

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I don't own any V's so I don't know how these run in regards to sizing? III, VI, VII, XI, XIII are all true to size for me in size 11. How do V's compare? Plan on ordering these on NDC.
I wear an 11 in III, IV, V, VII, IX, X, XI,

In VI's I wear a 10.5

nerd.gif

I don't own any V's so I don't know how these run in regards to sizing? III, VI, VII, XI, XIII are all true to size for me in size 11. How do V's compare? Plan on ordering these on NDC.

V's run a lil big IMO. I would go true to size cause id rather my shoesbe a lil big than tight and uncomfortable.It all depends on the shape of your foot to be honest.

I just got back from my local mall and i must say the pair I looked
At were trash! They we're both precreased and the material is very dissapointing but
Since it's a V hypebeast will flock to these. Easy Pass. Imo

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

V's run a lil big IMO. I would go true to size cause id rather my shoes be a lil big than tight and uncomfortable. It all depends on the shape of your foot to be honest.
Thanks and thanks to rojanjon for the replies. I'll stick with 11.

also i just called finishline and i asked how many pairs they are getting and he said he couldnt "release" that information and he asked what size i wear i told him and he said he wil not have it because he is only getting 1 pair and an employee has dibs on them.... total bs

Originally Posted by erby13

also i just called finishline and i asked how many pairs they are getting and he said he couldnt "release" that information and he asked what size i wear i told him and he said he wil not have it because he is only getting 1 pair and an employee has dibs on them.... total bs

That's messed up... I'd give Footlocker a try though, my connect here said they're only getting 2 pairs of sz 12's and he's holding 1 down for me, so I can't be too much on your side lol

pass..only v's i feel worth picking up this year are metallics..saw these in person today,& i feel theyre too bland

Glad to hear everyone's passin on these... more sleep for me...gonna cop these tomorrow with my B-day 25 off coupon

note: saw these in person and liked em yet kinda didn't it's weird I didn't like the wrinkles in the material in pictures it looks like a cool textured fabric in real life if feels and looks like a rug that someone almost tripped on bunched it all up only difference you cant smooth these wrinkles out

if you think a major retailer is going to let you use a coupon on release day you must live in a great place to buy shoes.

Originally Posted by erby13

Wow.  Actually telling you flat out he's breaking the rules.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ploisback

So is there any midnight releases for these? I don't do mornings
If you're ordering online, eastbay will have them @ midnight. Which means NDC will likely have them as well with free shipping to members (free to join).

Back
Top Bottom