Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

for some reason these fit me fine, not too big not too snug...

first 5s ive owned and they COMFYYY as hell...

will be doing the lace swap, how long is the right size to buy?

Finally got my pair in.
For some reason, these fit odd. 

I ordered an Sz. 8 hoping that they would fit..

However the ankle area seems like it would bother, being that it's a bit stiff.. (Pause.)

My question is,

Did Finish Line's really get Re-Stocks?.. 
I'm hoping that I could try and return my pair and try and get a 8.5 instead..

nerd.gif

Also, I've read throughout this listing saying that some pairs had tons of excess Glue Stains..

Upon further inspection the pair I got is all good. 

( All I need to do is try and obtain a Sz. 8.5 )

pimp.gif

MJ wore player exclusives that had the 23 at the side. But the general release of the
white/black-fire reds, black/metallic silver and white/aquas did not have.
The 2000 retros were done like the OG's except the retro+ (white/laneys) and white/white-silver.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

i also concur on these running slightly big...

Seems as if most Jordan's have been running big lately

they really have... my flint and playoff 13's, white cement 3's, and now these, all have ran .5 to a full size big.

Definitely just walked into Foot Locker and copped my pair. Sorry for those that paid $1 over retail...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

i also concur on these running slightly big...

Seems as if most Jordan's have been running big lately

they really have... my flint and playoff 13's, white cement 3's, and now these, all have ran .5 to a full size big.
Funny that you say this...When i went to get my playoff XIII's, they only had 1 pair left, size 10.  I'm I size 10.5, but the XIII size 10 was a perfect fit.  Go figure...

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by KMNewark

just got mine for $90!!!!! i'm very pleased with these!
Nice! I switched the laces and they are definitely a better look than the gray
smokin.gif

i just recently swapped my laces out and it is such a big improvement on these!

Are these around anywhere? I just got back from vacation for 2 weeks and the pair I picked up has a "smudge" on the toebox......Would return if I could lock up another pair? somewhere?

These are clean, man! Big ups to everyone copping below retail! I need to get into that business!

Originally Posted by oneand23

These are clean, man! Big ups to everyone copping below retail! I need to get into that business!
Some stores still have these and since they're no longer considered a new release, you'll have no problem using a VIP coupon in order to get them under retail...

Back
Top Bottom