Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

the re-stock on fnl.com always comes from a store that didnt sell out initially.. but sometimes the managers no-stock the orders so they can get the sell in the store or because an employee is holding it. if one store no-stocks the order then the order will move on to the next store that has it showing in there inventory and if all stores end up no-stocking it then you just get your money refunded.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Looking for a sz 10
they dont have it man
check sneakerpost.com. they have a sz 10. no tax and free shipping. they are legit as i've ordered my xiii playoffs from them before.

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Looking for a sz 10
they dont have it man
check sneakerpost.com. they have a sz 10. no tax and free shipping. they are legit as i've ordered my xiii playoffs from them before.
also..do you usually wear a sz 10? these run .5 sz big. i'm a 9.5 but got a 9 and there's still a little room in the front

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Getting rid of my XI Cool Greys or V Wolf Greys, can't decide. Both so nice and both serve their purpose can't decide, but have to cuz I don't need two grey shoes.
I got rid of my CG XI for these because they sat in my closet and I have the 2001s. I don't mind having 2 different gray shoes, but if you feel like u don't need them, then I say pull the trigger and let go of your XI.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

anybody who ordered from eastbay got their pairs yet?

I got mine earlier this week.  They actually arrived a day earlier than expected.  Can't complain there.  Assuming you're still waiting on yours?  Hope you get 'em soon if you are.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Getting rid of my XI Cool Greys or V Wolf Greys, can't decide. Both so nice and both serve their purpose can't decide, but have to cuz I don't need two grey shoes.
I'd say keep both.
That's one of the reason I didn't get these.
Plus these didn't appeal to me, so I'm good with my xi cg.

Has anyone ever used the Champs spray-on shoe protector? I bought a can yesterday. Dude said it would work on these V's but was hesitant to use until I heard more opinions.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Has anyone ever used the Champs spray-on shoe protector? I bought a can yesterday. Dude said it would work on these V's but was hesitant to use until I heard more opinions.

I use the waterproof/stain repel on my xiv's and its been just fine.  

Yes I got my Vs from Champs and bought the spray on shoe protector that the manager recommended and I sprayed my kicks already. Just spray a light coat on your kicks, and you'll be fine.

I'm a firm believer in Penguin Waterproofer and Stain Repellant in the aerosol can. I was using the FTL chain Ultra-Waterproofer for years but always had to reapply often, but that Penguin stuff stays on it; it really does a great job of locking dirt and stains out as well as any liquids.Penguin FTW.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KMNewark

still waiting for these to go on sale or get them at a discount... i like em but not for 150

Your going to be waiting forever cuz it's not going to happen.

Once I get the white laces on 'em they'll be money...Big ups to my brother Mr2Cool80 for the inside line on these...
glasses.gif

d6c36a9f5700cd5583e560aaa5452a94d4c52a40_r.jpg
104268458fc0c8d4634abd2a204c099317f9736e_r.jpg

Well done kick IMO...

Back
Top Bottom