Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

So no set release date yet? I really like the leather texture on these. 
This pic sold me....

4441.jpg

Every time this thread comes back to the top, I'm hoping a release date is attached. Foiled again!

5coolgrey2.jpg

Yep these are set to release sometime in May this year according to 23isback.com. I'll probaly get these on Release date but i'd have to see em' in person first before I make up my mind

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

^ I think these look much better looking than the Cool Grey V's

Captain obvious, is obvious  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, of course the Black/Metallic Silver colorway is much better looking. 

so ya'll buy shoes by what jordan did in them i just go by how they look and these clearly are something new to my taste and are better i.m.o.

Originally Posted by niles187

so ya'll buy shoes by what jordan did in them i just go by how they look and these clearly are something new to my taste and are better i.m.o.

Wow, what's the reason you are here?   Because of MJ himself right?  Most of us are here in this forum because he wore the shoes that we are so infatuated with.  
I never said you are full of BS for saying that you think the "WORF" greys are better than the Black ones 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We all have our own opinions.  If that's your taste, fine. 

I just said most of us who grew up watching him play would appreciate the colorways he wore during his playing days. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow, what's the reason you are here?   Because of MJ himself right?  Most of us are here in this forum because he wore the shoes that we are so infatuated with.  
I never said you are full of BS for saying that you think the "WORF" greys are better than the Black ones 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We all have our own opinions.  If that's your taste, fine. 

I just said most of us who grew up watching him play would appreciate the colorways he wore during his playing days. 

Yes. He got this +%*! twisted. Eventually, this is gonna be the outcome of the brand. The next gen (or maybe 2 gens down) probably won't even consider MJ anything and just go by the looks of the shoes. Sad but most likely true.

Daver, it's fine, but sometimes these dudes come back saying, "I don't care if MJ wore those"  It's like why are you here then?  What brought you here?  Hype?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's my opinion though, I would never take a Retro+ colorway over an OG colorway, simply because they don't hold the same nostalgic factor that I feel.

These Wolf Greys are nice though, never said they weren't.

i just dnt mix MJ's stats and legacy with  shoes he wore the shoe did not give him those great skills, and what he done on the court. MJ made the shoes the shoes did make him now yall have things backwards 

i just dnt mix MJ's stats and legacy with  shoes he wore the shoe did not give him those great skills, and what he done on the court. MJ made the shoes the shoes did make him now yall have things backwards 

No duh, that's my point 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MJ made the shoes popular.   And I have things backwards?  Wow.  

these are pretty fresh. loving the leather. also a very subtle, cool c/w for the summer?? i could see myself pulling these out once or twice per summer.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom