Modern Warefare 3 coming out this year

I hope they learned from MW2.

BO is like a ugly chick with a great personality.
MW2 was like a hot broad with a b!#% personality.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Hopefully that make Camden,NJ playable in Multiplayer...AUTOMATIC COP if so
pimp.gif

i can't breeve

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope they learned from MW2.

BO is like a ugly chick with a great personality.
MW2 was like a hot broad with a b!#% personality.

You never know, these new developers might be what CoD needs to stay on top... they got something to prove. Sorta like an undrafted free agent in the preseason.

You never know, these new developers might be what CoD needs to stay on top... they got something to prove. Sorta like an undrafted free agent in the preseason.

Less arcade than MW2, but more arcade than Black Ops. Like a new-school COD4 would be great

Less arcade than MW2, but more arcade than Black Ops. Like a new-school COD4 would be great

Originally Posted by 0cks

Are they really going to have this take place in space?

Supposedly that's a separate COD game which is also coming out this year
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Are they really going to have this take place in space?

Supposedly that's a separate COD game which is also coming out this year
indifferent.gif

why is anybody surprised @ COD being annualized? its like the only damn franchise Activision/Blizzard has making them $$$ besides World of Warcraft. Guitar Hero has been losing ever since Rock Band came out & Tony Hawk? yeah...I don't even have to speak on that

why is anybody surprised @ COD being annualized? its like the only damn franchise Activision/Blizzard has making them $$$ besides World of Warcraft. Guitar Hero has been losing ever since Rock Band came out & Tony Hawk? yeah...I don't even have to speak on that

Man these damn games comes out too damn often man. I still never bought Black Ops. I still play MW2

Man these damn games comes out too damn often man. I still never bought Black Ops. I still play MW2

Back
Top Bottom