Modern Warefare 3 coming out this year

wont cop. Will be too busy playing uncharted 3. It releases the same month (11.1.11)
And bo is my first first person shooter. I like it. What's so bad about it?

They need to add an NYC map, times square would be 
pimp.gif

MW2 >>

I still play it on a consistent basis. Im a little sketched about all the new people at IW because i was wondering how the old IW were gonna even out do themselves let alone all these new people. But i dont think they can be as bad as Treyarch.

Excited to hear its still coming out though. Hope they can somehow make the killstreaks even better. And please please give me an incentive to prestige. Im not gonna do it for just a little symbol. O yea i want Rust back too.

MW2 >>

I still play it on a consistent basis. Im a little sketched about all the new people at IW because i was wondering how the old IW were gonna even out do themselves let alone all these new people. But i dont think they can be as bad as Treyarch.

Excited to hear its still coming out though. Hope they can somehow make the killstreaks even better. And please please give me an incentive to prestige. Im not gonna do it for just a little symbol. O yea i want Rust back too.

i really doubt MW3 will be coming out this year, i mean, we havnt heard anything about this game until now, and theres no videos, articles, leaks or anything.

i really doubt MW3 will be coming out this year, i mean, we havnt heard anything about this game until now, and theres no videos, articles, leaks or anything.

they need to incorparate google maps with the game, have a world map or something where you can play in your neighbourhood, they can make it work

they need to incorparate google maps with the game, have a world map or something where you can play in your neighbourhood, they can make it work

Originally Posted by Jay02

MW2 >>

Here is a perfect example of someone talking out of their !+!

-The Juice

MW2 >>

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

blk ops is trash, havent touched it in months......

Take note, this is proof of someone trying to be too cool.
jakes on you i was being honest, take note of someone trying to get e rep

btw, i liked mw2..got pretty addicted to it, and i liked cod4 as well...reminded me so much of socom 2...

I'm talking about the "haven't played it in months" comment.
wat about it.....

blk ops is trash, havent touched it in months......

Take note, this is proof of someone trying to be too cool.
jakes on you i was being honest, take note of someone trying to get e rep

btw, i liked mw2..got pretty addicted to it, and i liked cod4 as well...reminded me so much of socom 2...

I'm talking about the "haven't played it in months" comment.
wat about it.....

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

MW2 >>

-The Juice
Your talking out of your %$+

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

MW2 >>

-The Juice
Your talking out of your %$+

Back
Top Bottom