modern warfare 2

anyone know where to get this now....im havin trouble waiting until monday night

I know some people who already got theres, like legit copies, but some have mod 360's. I can wait though.

Originally Posted by ajretro

Does anyone think this game will sell out during the midnight releases???

If they were smart, they will release a ton of copies that night. I am sure they should have enough to go around.

It might sell out at like gamestops/gamecrazy but best buy and frys are going to be full stocked. Easily the most anticipated game of the decade and majorstores are def taking it in consideration

Im hoping to pick up my copy at Walmart. Hopefully pick up that arcade console for 100$ as well.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

It might sell out at like gamestops/gamecrazy but best buy and frys are going to be full stocked. Easily the most anticipated game of the decade and major stores are def taking it in consideration
i see youve been watchin the commercials

laugh.gif

i think most Gamestops and EB games are sold out for preorders already

i ordered online with amazon to get that 20$ gift card so i can buy more games!! i have so many games to finish nw

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

It might sell out at like gamestops/gamecrazy but best buy and frys are going to be full stocked. Easily the most anticipated game of the decade and major stores are def taking it in consideration

laugh.gif

HOLY CRAP, I didn't even remember that commercial til you said that. Musta been subliminally burned into my mind.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

HOLY CRAP, I didn't even remember that commercial til you said that. Musta been subliminally burned into my mind.
laugh.gif

i hope this doesnt end up like 2K10 tho, with all the glitches and such

so far its lookin gd tho

who is going\already at the westlake gamestop? Im headed over there right now.

Preordered mine over at sloat gamestop... Going to go pick it up after work. I have a feeling that I am going to fall off the map for a few days

bought and played it today. pretty fun, still getting used to it. a lot of extra features and point scoring on online mode.

I got my copy at Best Buy at like 7pm and they still had copies. Gamestop said they had 700 and sold out. That is like over 44k in one day!

i was surprised amazon actually got hte game to my house on RD!!! I've been playing for awhile now and I actually just woke up at 2pm today hahaha..ifanyone wants to add me feel free and hopefully we can get a party goin when they fix the partyinvite buggg

Back
Top Bottom