Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

so i paid for my MW3 yesterday and im debating on going back getting the elite pack is it worth the buy did any of you get it?

Its worth it just because you basically pre-pay for all the map packs. That alone sold me on it, plus all the other random crap you get.
Wherever you pre-ordered, if you go in on midnight release or as soon as the open the next day, people tend to cancel pre-orders occasionally, might get lucky.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

never played online with these types of games, but ill be copping this one, who wants me on their team?
roll.gif

srs though...which type of headsets do you guys recommend? pref under 60

go get a pair of turtle beaches bruh i got the PX21s for about a year still feel like they brandnew

I have had the PX21 and liked them, but I'd suggest the new PlayStation Stereo Headset. Wireless, and alot more comfortable.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by gil23

just show up and play fam
wink.gif

its competitive over the last few i remember
CarolinaFTW getting chewed out by Keith

and RKO having his whole squad mutiny on him because of poor performances

oh the memories 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
RKO gathered his troops and had them scrimmage in combat training 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Comedy yo, if this tourney is anything like our last, it should go down in the history books...

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

just show up and play fam
wink.gif

its competitive over the last few i remember
CarolinaFTW getting chewed out by Keith

and RKO having his whole squad mutiny on him because of poor performances

oh the memories 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
RKO gathered his troops and had them scrimmage in combat training 
roll.gif

Shame on me for thinking I could rally the troops.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

"We can't win RKO. The other teams have multiple players with high very Kill to Death ratios. By our calculations we have a 5% chance of winning."

so i paid for my MW3 yesterday and im debating on going back getting the elite pack is it worth the buy did any of you get it?

Isn't it too late tho? Last time I heard it was all sold out besides Walmart and they take like a week to ship.
nah not yet the guy at gamestop told me i had up unitl the day of release to get it i just didnt know what all it included besides the map pack so figured someone knew about it on here

Isn't it too late tho? Last time I heard it was all sold out besides Walmart and they take like a week to ship.
nah not yet the guy at gamestop told me i had up unitl the day of release to get it i just didnt know what all it included besides the map pack so figured someone knew about it on here

Reserved the regular edition. Figure I'd just pay the $50 for the Elite account afterwards. dont really want all that extra crap that comes w/ the game

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Reserved the regular edition. Figure I'd just pay the $50 for the Elite account afterwards. dont really want all that extra crap that comes w/ the game

Uh...

$60 + $50 = $110.

Hardened Edition is only $100, comes with CoD Elite and every map pack + more.

Am I missing something here?

Originally Posted by Hyper

Uh...

$60 + $50 = $110.

Yea, I know it's an extra $10 but I really don't wanna spend the money to get crap that's gon clutter the house. I did that w/ the GTAIV pack and the GOW2 pack. Pretty pointless

Originally Posted by Hyper

Uh...

$60 + $50 = $110.

Yea, I know it's an extra $10 but I really don't wanna spend the money to get crap that's gon clutter the house. I did that w/ the GTAIV pack and the GOW2 pack. Pretty pointless

You know you're an idiot right?

roll.gif

I mean, its your $.

I'm pretty sure their putting out 6 map packs and that's another $90 right there...

Most collector's editions are garbage, but this one is pretty damn good.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

The world greatest sniper on NT
This $#%!# 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I have no equal in snipping
pimp.gif
and you and doughnut stop hiding behind boxes 

you need to stop getting tunnel vision while you scoped in then maybe you can see me when i hit you with that shotgun

Back
Top Bottom