Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

This is a awesome retrospective on Black Ops / Modern Warfare 2 by my friend Maximilian. Check it out,
He also goes 67-0 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is a awesome retrospective on Black Ops / Modern Warfare 2 by my friend Maximilian. Check it out,
He also goes 67-0�
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif

tell him to shout out NT and get Keef for a dualcom 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i just checked threads been deleted

Damn do you remember how he got exposed?

it took NT detectives like 3 pages to fraud him pics/FB etc them dudes put Batman to shame 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 They destroyed that poor kid.  Twitter and PSN were deleted right away.

Tig was good people though 
ohwell.gif
.. smh at those turn of events.

Yeah I might have to cop just for the NT tourney...this is just too good to pass up
laugh.gif

Modern Warfare 3: Weapons Progression (BTS)

My dude Grimey with the Ninjahood size video, here is a smaller one
laugh.gif

El Pres with the most EPIC meltdown EVER. This %%%* aint right, lol. Uncanny tears yall
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Watch THE WHOLE THING 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

do you really get extra XP for beating the storyline?

if they added this then
pimp.gif
good ##!% IW
My boy said this happened in BO. I don't know tho. I stopped playing the storyline a couple of missions in.

you never get xp for campaign in any COD. you get a prestige token for completing the campaign on certain difficulties. prestige tokens can be used to unlock things when u prestige

[h1]Exclusive Modern Warfare 3 Livestream on 11/1[/h1][h2]Win copies of the game and check out never-before-seen gameplay with Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling and more![/h2][h2]October 27, 2011[/h2]

Wanna check out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 a week before you can play it? I know we do! 

Tune in to IGN's exclusive MW3 Livestream, right here, on Tuesday, November 1, 2011, from 12-4pm PST. 

We'll have exclusive all-new gameplay, get your questions answered by Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling, and have a chance to win a copy of Modern Warfare 3 on the platform of your choice, Turtle Beach BRAVO headsets, PDP MW3 controllers and much, much more. 

You just have to watch and tweet @IGN with the tag #MW3
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]Link:  http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1210279p1.html

...so is Hardened the way to go then?

Only place that seems to have it online is Walmart but you won't get it until days after release...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Tig was good people though 
ohwell.gif
.. smh at those turn of events.

Yeah I might have to cop just for the NT tourney...this is just too good to pass up
laugh.gif
Tig was cool peoples, your boy signed up for the witness protection program after that fiasco 
laugh.gif
 son you already know this tourney will be classic...

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

...so is Hardened the way to go then?

Only place that seems to have it online is Walmart but you won't get it until days after release...
30t6p3b.gif
Sold out everywhere around my area. 
tired.gif
 I got a guy at EB thats going to try and hold any extras that they get for me, though.
I think it'd just be nice not having to worry about paying for maps every 2 months.

1. slight of hand 2. overkill 3. steady aim. this should be fun. also i was wondering how competitive your guys' tournaments are, i don't want to join just to get my @#$ kicked and be demoralized

Originally Posted by ethan1710

1. slight of hand 2. overkill 3. steady aim. this should be fun. also i was wondering how competitive your guys tournaments are, i don't want to join just to get my @#$ kicked and be demoralized

just show up and play fam
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom