Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sunday, February 12th @9PM PST

yqIYo.jpg

Team 8
Capt. JPthe3 -
June_The_Beast - 
Infyrno - 
Demize -
Thrill -
MnMsarao - 
Noskey - 
Lakersfan -
everysingletime - 

vs.

Team 6
Capt. Boost - Yes
Vintage -
Freshest - 
Wes1er -
JMD - Yup
JAson -
UCLABRUIN -
Lanzer -
Roc99 -
Jag09mxe -YES
flash -

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

damn my bad I started doing something else and just totally forgot. 
Wait wait wait we lost? that don't even make sense. don't we have till sunday?
Commissioner Stern making his own deadlines 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right.
because he didn't say Yes to the time frame yesterday, nor in your own quote say he forgot about the game. 

Even so only two members of my team confirmed. I was not gonna play 3vs5or 6.
How do you expect to restart the season on Tuesday give one day notice for a game on a thursday and have full teams show up.

then only 6 or so people from both teams confirm to play on that thursday. makes no sense.

don't even feel like you trying to run a good season. you should just start the playoffs next week, set the brackets so we can get this done with.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Commissioner Stern making his own deadlines 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right.
because he didn't say Yes to the time frame yesterday, nor in your own quote say he forgot about the game. 

How do you expect to restart the season on Tuesday give one day notice for a game on a thursday and have full teams show up.

then only 6 or so people from both teams confirm to play on that thursday. makes no sense.

don't even feel like you trying to run a good season. you should just start the playoffs next week, set the brackets so we can get this done with.
Well if you showed up, it would of been 3 vs 3, because we only did 2 vs. 3 for both matches, not 3 vs. 5 or 6. Also the 2 that did show up wanted to run. So props to those %+%@$#, because even though the rest didn't show up, including the captain they wanted to roll. 
I mention the start of the season on Monday actually. I posted our match Wednesday morning for a Thursday night game. Again, only captains can agree on times, not member (unless a captain lets the members). If you would of said no, than we pick a different time. Plus, I had 7 of my teammates show up, all ready to run. You said yes to the match, and than no showed and than said you forgot about the match. How's that my fault? As a captain its your duty to let your team mates know or setup time frame, this isnt new son. We've been doing this for almost 10 tournaments/seasons combined. 

Originally Posted by malcmoney

Sunday, February 12th @9PM PST

yqIYo.jpg

Team 8
Capt. JPthe3 -
June_The_Beast - 
Infyrno - 
Demize -
Thrill -
MnMsarao - 
Noskey - Yes (after Walking Dead)
Lakersfan -
everysingletime - 

vs.

Team 6
Capt. Boost - Yes
Vintage -
Freshest - 
Wes1er -
JMD - Yup
JAson -
UCLABRUIN -
Lanzer -
Roc99 -
Jag09mxe -YES
flash -

Right.

Well if you showed up, it would of been 3 vs 3, because we only did 2 vs. 3 for both matches, not 3 vs. 5 or 6. Also the 2 that did show up wanted to run. So props to those %+%@$#, because even though the rest didn't show up, including the captain they wanted to roll. 
I mention the start of the season on Monday actually. I posted our match Wednesday morning for a Thursday night game. Again, only captains can agree on times, not member (unless a captain lets the members). If you would of said no, than we pick a different time. Plus, I had 7 of my teammates show up, all ready to run. You said yes to the match, and than no showed and than said you forgot about the match. How's that my fault? As a captain its your duty to let your team mates know or setup time frame, this isnt new son. We've been doing this for almost 10 tournaments/seasons combined. 

I guess no games ever have been rescheduled because the captain didn't show up. Even though we still had three more days according to your rules to play said games.

Team 7 vs. Team 5

RYe3E.jpg

February 12, 2012

7:30 PST/10:30 EST

Team 5

BillyGunn11 - yes

Pootaing

Burrack

Wesleymckenzie

O_diddy

RobGVA

Zero23

J-thagreat

Goldenchild

jiimythai

jacndabx

Team 7

Puremoney

Supreme

clearview

bobbyano

bigbobbs

ABPUAG

ATL_Finest

Zapatohead

tsunami

playtoomuch

eddigratis

Originally Posted by Proshares

Someone wrote on the clan wall to change the title, what do you guys want it to say?

MOVES LIKE JAGGER.

DO IT, SON!

Team 7 vs. Team 5

RYe3E.jpg

February 12, 2012

Team 5

BillyGunn11 - yes

Pootaing

Burrack

Wesleymckenzie

O_diddy

RobGVA

Zero23

J-thagreat

Goldenchild

jiimythai

jacndabx

Team 7

Puremoney

Supreme

clearview

bobbyano

bigbobbs

ABPUA6 - YES

ATL_Finest

Zapatohead

tsunami

playtoomuch

eddigratis

Originally Posted by Proshares

Our boy Gutta Bob got banned, said his captain wasn't responding to PM's.
oh yea i forgot to respond
roll.gif
, tell him ive been busy trynna figure out why his e-life got got
and ive been busy leveling up his new PSN account for him everybody add Senor_Bob_

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Team 7 vs. Team 5

RYe3E.jpg

February 12, 2012

Team 5

BillyGunn11 - yes

Pootaing

Burrack

Wesleymckenzie

O_diddy

RobGVA

Zero23

J-thagreat

Goldenchild

jiimythai

jacndabx

Team 7

Puremoney

Supreme

clearview

bobbyano

bigbobbs

ABPUA6 - YES

ATL_Finest

Zapatohead

tsunami

playtoomuch

eddigratis

Postponed to 11:30 Eastern time anybody from Team 7 add me. Team 5 get online

Damb. Totally forgot about tonight. Did team 7 Play?
I wasn't home....

I feel like this match was announced to late though. Only I and a person on another team signed up.

finally got Range/Damage and Ext Mags on the Striker
they nerfed it? if so i cant believe i waited untill after they nerfed it to really use it
i cant imagine using pre patch striker
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom