Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by amel223

were you the only one on for team 8?

Yeah. I think. But there was only like 10 people all together from my friends list. Boost wasnt even on.

I had a feeling that would happen.  That's why I didn't even bother to log on.  

well according to boost's rules, he agreed to a time and didn't show but you showed so their team is dq'd and your team gets the W.    yayyyyyy

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

1st Game Maps:
Team 7 vs. Team 5

RYe3E.jpg

Team 7 vs. Team 5 post your availability for either during this week or Sunday night.

Team 7.
Capt. Puremoney -
Supreme -
Clearview -
Bobbyano -
BigBobbs - Wednesday/Thursday 10:30 ET the latest, Sunday 11ET the latest.
ABPUA6- wed thurs fri sunday before 12 est -
ATL_Finest -
Zapatohead -
tsunami -
playtoomuch -
eddiegratis -

Team 5
Capt. BillyGunn -
Pootaing -
Burrack -
WesleyMckenzie -
O_Diddy -
RobGVA -
Zero23 -
J-ThaGreat -
Wednesday/Thursday 10:30 ET the latest, Sunday 11ET the latest. 
Golden Child -
Jimmythai -
Jacndabx -

isnt there a character limit? we might no be able to fit moves like jagger if we can tho add as many o's as possible

Yea only 14. You dopes think of something else
laugh.gif

IDK, but im sick of seeing those dumb %$+ wolverine slashes against the background of the emblem..............Use the black and yellow joint 
NT knows...........

or 

NTbaggers 

or 

NT?, back out!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yea only 14. You dopes think of something else
laugh.gif

IDK, but im sick of seeing those dumb $$+ wolverine slashes against the background of the emblem..............
NT knows...........

or 

NTbaggers   

or 

NT?, back out!

This. The OG clan tag in NT sig's. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

yo invite me to that %#*%

I just did.

We'd have to get to level 15 to unlock the new title.  We've been stuck at 14 for a while.

I like that potential tag.

how many points does the clan XP go up when people have Elite? i'm sure when those maps come out more people will buy elite

You get points for founder status I think. Now you can also get points for the clan/lone wolf operations. I never really looked at em before, might start checking em out tonight or tomorrow. Haven't been on in a few days.

Kellokk, get your team together for Sunday night doesn't look like we'll do anything tonight.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

IDK, but im sick of seeing those dumb $$+ wolverine slashes against the background of the emblem..............
NT?, back out!

pimp.gif

really though. i need that black & yellow griffin emblem in my life. ++%! is official!

laugh.gif
 i remember this sig from one youse bums, always thought it was cute.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Now you can also get points for the clan/lone wolf operations. 
somebody let me put work in on there elite account! 
laugh.gif

ill max out our clan level
? how does this work ? i have elite, and i think registered but i do nothing with it. i just got it so i can get the maps.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

NT?, back out!

pimp.gif

really though. i need that black & yellow griffin emblem in my life. ++%! is official!

laugh.gif
 i remember this sig from one youse bums, always thought it was cute.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

|THE|KLIQ|
Aw, @#!% , it's ++%!, back out! 
PSN o_BAD_RELIGION_o

pimp.gif

I forgot the infamous /V TKL censor.... 
ohwell.gif

Before today I hadnt played in a few days... My first 10-20 matches were horrible... Most of them were laggy and I would die after walking no more than 10 steps..
30t6p3b.gif

Then I played with NT and my skills came back
pimp.gif

I'm tired of playing with randoms... I get a 2 or 3+ k/d ratio for the game and we still end up losing cause someone on my team went like 3 for 20
sick.gif

Navarretr wrote:

I'm tired of playing with randoms... I get a 2 or 3+ k/d ratio for the game and we still end up losing cause someone on my team went like 3 for 20
sick.gif

i feel you them Dom matches earlier felt like 2/3 on 6 or whatnot if i had my mic on you woulda heard me screaming 
idk i gotta run exclusively in a party from now on my W/L ratio went from a 9/10 to a 5 since running  dolo

Back
Top Bottom