Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

We were playing SnD last night and one of the dudes sent me a message "+@!%**% try hard" in a message when i shot him twice then shot a rocket above his head and killed him............His avi for psn was a cubs sign..........sent him a message saying "You need to tell your team to TRY HARDer to win a World series"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn cubs fan.............

and donut never responded to my message..........I assked him if Donut 1908 meant that the cubs have had 0 world series since 1908,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ive hit double digit total MOAB's!
pimp.gif

only 40 left to go for my personal goal
laugh.gif

I cant believe there is no title. I got my first last week and was expecting something.

I'll be covering everyone from NaS to Kelly Clarkson tonight.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'll be covering everyone from NaS to Kelly Clarkson tonight.
happy.gif

TapTap needs to be recording this on his device then..............SOMEBODY RECORD THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I cant believe there is no title. I got my first last week and was expecting something.
you only get a title if you get killed by a MOAB title toxic

my dudes hyper and juicyj with the final fantasy vii victory song after every match we win 
laugh.gif

*yo hyper, cue me that victory song*

*hyper pulls out trumpet*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

They should put a title or emblem for getting the moab. I personally haven't gotten one yet, I got to 23 kills one time and got n00b tubed. I was pretty mad but that's how it is. Still playing to get a moab. 

are the maps dropping for everyone or just premium elite? ^ if it matters on xbl they havent had double xp for none of the maps

I dont know if its just elite or everybody. i think its just that elite doesnt have to pay any more for it........but everybody else will have to pay for it. I may be wayyy off, but i would think thats how it is..........why wouldnt they make it available to everybody, not that many people have elite?

yeah its just for elite, you dont have to pay, but regular people can't pay for it yet...thats how it works on xbl

thats the perk of elite your getting the maps before everyone else...it sucks i dont really play the maps cause not of people have elite probably 8k on tdm at peek times

Back
Top Bottom