Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yeah its just for elite, you dont have to pay, but regular people can't pay for it yet...thats how it works on xbl

thats the perk of elite your getting the maps before everyone else...it sucks i dont really play the maps cause not of people have elite probably 8k on tdm at peek times

yea, thats dumb........i wish they had the bots like they did on black ops.   That way i can learn the maps

yeah it sucks cause not many nt-xbl guys pay for premium so you try to play the maps solo and your going up against these clans...ill just wait to play them when everyone has them at least i don't have pay for them

They said they might do double xp but only for weapons.
The maps might launch for the regular public when 4 maps release for elite, so they can bundle them together.
The whole exclusive elite map stuff kinda blew up in their face. The population to play these maps isn't there because the general population didn't buy elite. At any time only 400 people are in the new map playlist

Originally Posted by sole vintage

They said they might do double xp but only for weapons.
The maps might launch for the regular public when 4 maps release for elite, so they can bundle them together.
The whole exclusive elite map stuff kinda blew up in their face. The population to play these maps isn't there because the general population didn't buy elite.
At any time only 400 people are in the new map playlist
Good.
It's also good to hear Rob is speaking out on the way IW is handling new and throwback maps for the season. He spoke out about during the Machinima Stream a few days ago,

if there's one thing that treyarch did better it was map packs. I think by this time last year they already had two out already. smh.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

94pBO.png

Hardcore FFA
eek.gif

anyone getting on at 4 PM EST? we have our other clan op goin on at that time, most defends i think....ill be on for a couple hours...hopefully see some NTers on

the clan ops from yesterday no one received xp because the top team boosted 3200 caps
laugh.gif

cuzzo people are rank 15 because boosting in the infected game mode is possible with a second control

Clan Ops 
indifferent.gif

all day ive been running into full parties of 5 and 6 that back out as soon as we establish map control 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Clan Ops 
indifferent.gif

all day ive been running into full parties of 5 and 6 that back out as soon as we establish map control 

Turn it off and play a better game.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Didn't they have HC FFA in BO?

Yea, and im pretty sure you can count on one hand how many times the game ended because someone got 30 kills without the time expiring. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the clan ops from yesterday no one received xp because the top team boosted 3200 caps
laugh.gif

cuzzo people are rank 15 because boosting in the infected game mode is possible with a second control

Like they didn't know that would happen with the clan ops
laugh.gif
.  %!%* is a joke
laugh.gif

There's another clan op this Friday night, 8ET to 11ET highest total defends.

Boost, maybe you could put these up in the title?

Me, PeeSN, Hyper and his boys. Domination. 200 - 9.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was dead *#$ talking on the phone the entire time too. #$%@!$ around and started the game like 24-0 or some +%$+.

That's what happens when you got the moves like Jagger.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom