Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Just played for the first time in weeks and saw they made the prestige up to 20
sick.gif
 They're desprete for people to continue playing this game.

heads up to any elite premiums...theres a FFA goin down at 5PM.EST..........theyre givin away a scuba trip and a snowmobile...

Originally Posted by smellyginger

heads up to any elite premiums...theres a FFA goin down at 5PM.EST..........theyre givin away a scuba trip and a snowmobile...

Wish I had Elite.  I could use another scuba trip... to where, tho? Game isn't fun to me anymore, only fun to me when trolling.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by smellyginger

Wish I had Elite.  I could use another scuba trip... to where, tho? Game isn't fun to me anymore, only fun to me when trolling.

Hawaii..not much more details  

Ran in the FFA tournament today. A lot more challenging games. Had two homies over switching off every game, hope we got at least top 25%...

EDIT: Top 10% ranked 696 with 468 kills.  Cool enough.

Damn, wish I wasn't at work today. First day off in a while on Sunday, should be on all day. Haven't played since like the 25th of Feb.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nice tap 
pimp.gif
. noticed the clan rank leveled up yesterday 

Does this stuff add to the clan's level?

Did anyone else from NT enter?

EDIT: I see CaseyJones got 140th/10,000
pimp.gif
Very nice

Fittin to jump on right now. After dudes said I just don't know what I'm doin in Dom, I'm determined to prove dudes wrong
laugh.gif

PSN: StarCityPA

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

nice tap 
pimp.gif
. noticed the clan rank leveled up yesterday 

Does this stuff add to the clan's level?

Did anyone else from NT enter?

EDIT: I see CaseyJones got 140th/10,000
pimp.gif
Very nice
yes sir whenever you land in any of the top% you gain clan xp.

clan xp can be redeemed for prestige tokens or double xp clan titles

Now do we get the different Clan title?

[table][tr][td]30[/td][td]GRYPHON[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 15[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]BLUE BULLET [/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 5[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]WILDLIFE[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 30[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]GORILLA[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 40[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]34[/td][td]HORSE[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 50[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

redeem for Prestige tokens? Vintage what do i have to to get 1 more?
Level 50
-     MW3 Prestige Token
-     Clan MW3 Title 5
-     24 Hours of Double XP

or i can hack your COD 4 account to rank you up and you receive a extra token 

Now do we get the different Clan title?

[table][tr][td]30[/td][td]GRYPHON[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 15[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]BLUE BULLET [/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 5[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]WILDLIFE[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 30[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]GORILLA[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 40[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][tr][td]34[/td][td]HORSE[/td][td] [/td][td]Have a clan that is level 50[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Elite[/td][/tr][/table]

So now we're at Gryphon, then?

Where can I get more info on signing up for these clan ops and what not. I thought the clan leader signed up the whole team or something.
laugh.gif

I feel like i can get us at least some xp. Lmao

lets do it but im at like 3rd prestige tho i just havnt gotten the token for that game yet 
laugh.gif

i got the tokens for MW2 and BOps tho

I'm on PSN message me your info but change your pass to some temporary.

lets do it but im at like 3rd prestige tho i just havnt gotten the token for that game yet 
laugh.gif

done, i think you need to play a match on cod4 for it to stick. made you prestige 10 might take 24 or 48 hrs for it to appear on mw3.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Where can I get more info on signing up for these clan ops and what not. I thought the clan leader signed up the whole team or something.
laugh.gif

I feel like i can get us at least some xp. Lmao

I do.  But I'm not in there every damn day looking at the ops.  My computer I'm at for a small amount of time during the day at work doesn't let me view the whole Elite site.  This thread has been dead lately, you guys see an op you want to sign up for bump it or by all means shoot me a PM so I know to do it.  I'll change the Clan title now.  Not seeing any new clan ops right now.

laugh.gif

done, i think you need to play a match on cod4 for it to stick. made you prestige 10 might take 24 or 48 hrs for it to appear on mw3.

i just played a Dom match 126 kills 
laugh.gif

i miss COD4 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

i just played a Dom match 126 kills 
laugh.gif

i miss COD4 
embarassed.gif

yea i played HQ shipment 155-10
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom