Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Where can I get more info on signing up for these clan ops and what not. I thought the clan leader signed up the whole team or something.
laugh.gif

I feel like i can get us at least some xp. Lmao

I do.  But I'm not in there every damn day looking at the ops.  My computer I'm at for a small amount of time during the day at work doesn't let me view the whole Elite site.  This thread has been dead lately, you guys see an op you want to sign up for bump it or by all means shoot me a PM so I know to do it.  I'll change the Clan title now.  Not seeing any new clan ops right now.

Didn't mean it like that bro. I was wondering how exactly how we get into these things but now I know... Can there be dual ownership? I think it's too much for 1 person

No clan ops this week but there are 3 lone wolf ops if you guys wanna sign up for em.

3/14/12 Highest total captures in domination 7PM PDT - 9:59PM PDT
3/16/12 Highest total kills in FFA 8PM PDT - 10:59PM PDT
3/17/12 Highest total kills in TDM - 2PM PDT - 4:59PM PDT

I enlisted in the first two.

No clan ops this week but there are 3 lone wolf ops if you guys wanna sign up for em.

can i do it without having elite subscription

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Im still confused about that part myself.............

I do have a question tho............if we add our secondary SN`s to the clan, does it add to the clan points?  or does it have to be that specific SN thats signed up in elite for it to work?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by sole vintage

or i can hack your COD 4 account to rank you up and you receive a extra token 

lets do it but im at like 3rd prestige tho i just havnt gotten the token for that game yet 
laugh.gif

i got the tokens for MW2 and BOps tho

done, i think you need to play a match on cod4 for it to stick. made you prestige 10 might take 24 or 48 hrs for it to appear on mw3.

Do mine too.........but i havent played COD4 and i dont have the game, so i need you to play one game for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It usually says it in the rules but I don't see it for this so (don't quote me on this) I think you can.  You're already signed up for free, right?  Just log into the Elite site and go to the Compete section and see if you can enlist in it.

I can't believe that I used to think that El Presador was god at this game. Now I'm jelly that a guy that bad has a huge following.

Via Joystiq

Overwatch drops on Modern Warfare 3 PS3 March 29; Black Ice, Black Box and Negotiator 'on or around April 12'
mw3negotiator-g-hostage-crisis_530x298.jpg

PS3 players, you've got some new maps coming your way over the next 30 days. One of Swords reports that Overwatch is set to drop on Modern Warfare 3 PS3 on March 29. It'll be available to premium subscribers of the Call of Duty Elite service on PS3.

Then, the multiplayer map Black Box, and two Spec Ops maps, Black Ice and Negotiator, will come to PS3 "on or around April 12." We recently got our hands on those maps, which we wrote about here.

If you're wondering about the vague date, it's because the time for posting the DLC on the PlayStation Network is up to Sony -- it could go live in the morning, or it could go live late at night.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Big bobbs sign us up for the teas death match on the 17th please!
It's a lone wolf OP, not a clan OP.  You can still go in and sign up for it though.

No one was on playing Dom last night while I was on besides Bay and Casey Jones
laugh.gif

Got on yesterday afternoon but I played like 10 games with all different randoms and we just couldn't win a game. It was disgusting.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Any of you play Demolition?

that was my !@#$ in Bops that and HQ
Me, Burrrack, Cuzzo, and Pootaing use to son folks every night 

now im the only one thats regularly on anymore 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Any of you play Demolition?

frown.gif

What you mean to say is you are the only person up at 4am playing MW3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I've been meaning to ask you... but do you play all Monday?  Cuz every time I check the weekly leaderboards for kills at the beginning of every week, you're almost always already at 3k kills by the end of the Monday.  That's usually how many kills I get in a week
laugh.gif

make that 2 weeks. 

Originally Posted by amel223

frown.gif
I've been meaning to ask you... but do you play all Monday?  Cuz every time I check the weekly leaderboards for kills at the beginning of every week, you're almost always already at 3k kills by the end of the Monday.  That's usually how many kills I get in a week
laugh.gif

make that 2 weeks. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

What you mean to say is you are the only person up at 4am playing MW3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is literally the key. 
laugh.gif
 if you sign on Monday morning at about 2:55 am PST and play a couple of games 
untill its past 3 your stats from last week will carry on to this week 
wink.gif

Im usually off Sun and Mon so i really dont need to sleep for anything