Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Damn, I haven't been in this thread in a while...

Congrats, Cuzzo.

This game is 95% dead to me,
laugh.gif

I think I've played maybe 3 hours the past 2 weeks combined.

GG's, Fresh.

I chipped in with 4 game winners and multiple teabags. Who else plays S&D? It's the only game mode that's remotely fun to me, really gets the blood flowing.

ive been on SnD hard for awhile..........

I run a friend of mine, but he only runs hardcore................

I invite yall sometimes, but it seems like yall are scared to run HC SnD or HC anything for that matter...........wassup wit that?

Man, I couldn't stop laughing during those S&D games earlier.  Did my best Bron impersonation when it mattered most.  Overtime, 3-3, with me and one player remaining on the other team.  Of course I choke, SMH.  Not once, but I blew three other chances to win it.  Had me feeling like:

I'm not playing S&D anymore until I re-unlock the Dead Silence perk, #$#% is like running a race on one leg.  Other team hearing your footsteps is not cool, bros .

Finally some clan ops. I think Boost is just ignoring my requests to put em in the thread title.

Tomorrow April 12th at 9PM ET: Highest Total Kills in Hardcore Team Deathmatch.
Friday, April 13th at 4PM ET: Highest Total Confirms in Kill Confirmed.

Enlisted us in both.

wont be able to do any of em and last i check the Dom one we competed in only the top 5 members who had Premium Elite counted

Originally Posted by Proshares

Finally some clan ops. I think Boost is just ignoring my requests to put em in the thread title.

Tomorrow April 12th at 9PM ET: Highest Total Kills in Hardcore Team Deathmatch.
Friday, April 13th at 4PM ET: Highest Total Confirms in Kill Confirmed.

Enlisted us in both.

ill be at work for both...........ah well

Yeah I'm pretty sure if you don't have an elite member ship your attendance in the clan ops isn't even registered. I thought COD said you didn't need premium membership to compete though? Or did they play a trick on words with us? Meaning we could compete.. But our scores wouldn't be counted?
nerd.gif

damn didn't realize i missed a clan ops
frown.gif

anyways...lone wolf op for TDM kills is goin on today at 3PM PDT....prizes are
eek.gif

[*]First and Second Place will receive: Trip for two to Paris Games Week[*]Third and Fourth Place will receive: Digital Camera/Camcorder Bundle[*]Fifth and Sixth Place will receive: ELITE Smith & Wesson Mountain Bike and Helmet
sure a trip is nice, but gimme the bikes and i'm
happy.gif

SnD
pimp.gif

Used to play all the time on black ops. I've been sleeping on it with MW3.
Pissing people off with the MSR
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Donut and these damn MOABS...

im halfway to my goal for the game in total MOABS but foreally tho when i play with you I go for MOABS exclusively just to !@#$ with you

Back
Top Bottom