Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

We need to start playing more sabatoge............ i had 145 kills on there the other day........2 moabs, smh

your playing it wrong 
laugh.gif
 Me, Bay and Co use to finish games 4-0, 7-1, how you get 145 kills? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

We need to start playing more sabatoge............ i had 145 kills on there the other day........2 moabs, smh

your playing it wrong 
laugh.gif
 Me, Bay and Co use to finish games 4-0, 7-1, how you get 145 kills? 
sick.gif

Randoms..........dudes on both sides were just going for kills.

I planted the bomb like 3-4 times the entire game and they kept letting them defuse it............the only person with  a mic kept cursing me out because i planted........said "DUDE, WE GOT 15 MINUTES TO GET KILLS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I was like uhhhhhhhhhh, trying to WIN the game!!!!!!!........

dude called me an idiot and everything,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

BO2 should be the best CoD since CoD4.
I like that Vondahaar wasn't afraid to admit that he done goof'd with the first BO.

All they have to do is remove 2nd chance, which they will, and make the add hit detection better and it'll be good to go.

Maybe not make it so I can damn near snipe someone with a shotgun, too. And overhaul zombs. It's a fun game mode, but it needs to be updated... maybe a L4D style game mode?

And lets be honest, it aint gonna be hard to make a better CoD than MW2/3 and BO.

Patch 1.11 is live i think its only for the DLC map as it was glitching aswell as it added a new community playlist FFA Gunplay (Gun Game, One in the chamber, and some other stuff)

Sorry about tonight guys... I was straight trash
sick.gif

I know some of y'all have played with me before an know how I usually do...

I need to stop prestiging
laugh.gif

Unlocked the ACR though and went ham.

Sabotage
pimp.gif

Noob kept trying to plant the bomb though..

New community playlist is
pimp.gif
as well

Any suggestions on some good CHEAP headsets for ps3? I need some that will play the sound of the entire game so i dont have to have the TV turned up...........but nother SUPER cheap and sounds like crap.

any suggestions?

Any suggestions on some good CHEAP headsets for ps3? I need some that will play the sound of the entire game so i dont have to have the TV turned up...........but nother SUPER cheap and sounds like crap.

any suggestions?

turtle beach px21's i ve had mine since the end of MW2 still working fine probably get it for like 50 bucks

any suggestions?

whats your price range?

that ps3 bluetooth headset seems fine by me... and it's around 100 dollars, which I think is cheaper than other headsets. I don't know how it is in comparison to other headsets though cuz it's the only one I've played with.

Originally Posted by smellyginger

any suggestions?

whats your price range?
35-50maybe...........ill probably checkout the ones donut suggested.  i think i saw some of those on ebay for pretty cheap

i've used the px21's and ps3's official...px21s are bad for wires bein everywhere and volume switchin on its own a flimsy feel too...ps3's only downside is that you hear background noise when you have the mic on...audio wise i don't think either are much better than the other...i been usin an astro headset now though and THAT has a noticeable difference..really good headset but expensive

Are there any wireless headsets (like the official ps3 ones) that can connect to both ps3 and 360?

Man I'm trying to find better teammates while playing TDM, KC or even other stuff. Getting ridiculous with the AC-130 and shotgun hacks 
tired.gif
. Anyone play frequently on PS3? Pacific Standard Time?

There's also the turtle beach p11's i've been using them for a couple months now and haven't had any problems with them. Im not really too hardcore on the gaming so their not bad for me. They can be found usually at like 40 bucks online.

Back
Top Bottom