Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Hyper: "What the %#+% are you rambling about?"
laugh.gif

Dude was dead serious about "KOD".
roll.gif
I wish COD had an option to record what people say while they're playing...this $!%! needed to be archived.

Y'all had me crying man. That guy was something else, he was just so ANGRY at everything.
laugh.gif
Buddy literally failed at every comeback he tried or he'd just be speechless for a few seconds.

All that on a @@$%%+ connection too...
sick.gif

That connection was atrocious.

THIS ILLOQUENT MOTHER $+!*@* W/ HIS MP5 AND RANGE 2 SHOTS ME EVERY TIME!

indifferent.gif
 I tried to hop on too but yall N_s filled up 
then i decided to hop back on Fifa and watch the last 2 eps of Game of Thrones 
laugh.gif

Anyone play Face Off? The 3v3 is pretty damn fun. Smaller maps full of action. I had a blast running with some of my boys but if you get a solid squad of 3, you'll wreck EVERYONE.

Illo, Hyper the kid is still mad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this the dudes from that full clan on bootleg that backed out when we got to 198 and they were at like 120 
laugh.gif

and the fact that Hyper was dieing on purpose to talk trash, Illo going negative, and a bum random on our squad makes it more 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sidenote - please disregard Optimus Primal in the background, Beast Wars on Netflix 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if you were a kid in the 90's you know 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Illo, Hyper the kid is still mad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this the dudes from that full clan on bootleg that backed out when we got to 198 and they were at like 120 
laugh.gif

and the fact that Hyper was dieing on purpose to talk trash, Illo going negative, and a bum random on our squad makes it more 
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO.

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

I downloaded the new maps and theyre not showing up anyone else having this problem?

I need to run with yall, Im tired of playing alone since all my friends work nights

So I sold my copy to my friend for $10 tonight. It was real the first two months, brahs
smokin.gif
But this @**# was just draining my soul of joy after that short time. Maybe I'll see y'all in a future COD game if the developers figure their @**# out and make online fun again
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

So I sold my copy to my friend for $10 tonight. It was real the first two months, brahs
smokin.gif
But this @**# was just draining my soul of joy after that short time. Maybe I'll see y'all in a future COD game if the developers figure their @**# out and make online fun again
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

if anything OG reunion on COD4 or MW2 lmao 
pimp.gif

i miss most yall nomo tho 
frown.gif

Terminal looks :x.

Colors are washed compared to the other maps.

With all that said, prob still the best map in the game.

People try to play it like they did on MW2 though ( same camping spots, snipe down hall, noob tube and launchers) , which takes away from it.

Played last night with Illo, Hyper, Vintage, Donut and one more after a long hiatus from this game. :smokin

Was that Ning trollin? :nerd:

Terminal looks :x.
Colors are washed compared to the other maps.
With all that said, prob still the best map in the game.
People try to play it like they did on MW2 though ( same camping spots, snipe down hall, noob tube and launchers) , which takes away from it.
Played last night with Illo, Hyper, Vintage, Donut and one more after a long hiatus from this game. :smokin
Was that Ning trollin? :nerd:

:nthat: nahh that wasnt Ning but apparently Ning's trollin has reached legendary status

Ning trolling?
Glad to see our thread (and hopefully the members) made it over :smokin

for the most part if hes on the other team he sits in a crevice with a motion sensor and claymore at his back with a Silenced Scar and Blind Eye x Assassin
but if hes on your team he'll pull out that riot shield and try to !@#$ with you

Back
Top Bottom