Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

PS3 DLC Issues - Some of the issues with PS3 DLC have been resolved. There are still isolated cases of people losing their Elite Subscription (me included) and also of some DLC content that seems to be either unplayable or un-downloadable. We are still working with Sony on those issues. Hit up @candyslexia for possible solutions for DLC issues.

did you get yours fixed yet or are you still in the same boat as me?

Popped in MW2 for a bit this morning man pretty smooth
Players these days tho how he got a aim bot hip spraying killing people from 75 yrds out and go 33-30? :x
Got that clutch GW Nuke tho :lol: down 193-122 when i got it got like 4 harriers up untill the last one i couldnt get
that CG called the CG in at like 170 something got that Nuke at 190 come from behind victory
I missed how it feels calling in that Nuke :nthat:

Last edited:
Popped in MW2 for a bit this morning man pretty smooth
Players these days tho how he got a aim bot hip spraying killing people from 75 yrds out and go 33-30? :x
Got that clutch GW Nuke tho :lol: down 193-122 when i got it got like 4 harriers up untill the last one i couldnt get
that CG called the CG in at like 170 something got that Nuke at 190 come from behind victory
I missed how it feels calling in that Nuke :nthat:

its still a great game but the commando lunge gets me >:

Last edited:
donutz you gonna be on mw2 tonight? i'll be with you tonight.

I was lookin on my list... a lot of people haven't logged in for weeks and months.  tig hasn't logged in over a year.. should I delete him?

anyway, if any1 is down to play snd or any other objs... add me Just_BOB.

donutz you gonna be on mw2 tonight? i'll be with you tonight.

I was lookin on my list... a lot of people haven't logged in for weeks and months.  tig hasn't logged in over a year.. should I delete him?

anyway, if any1 is down to play snd or any other objs... add me Just_BOB.

Yeah Tig commited E-Suicide lol what time you gon be on west coast time ill hop on im off today

im a lil tired but imma eat and do some pushups real quick to get pumpd for some mw2.

and if im feeling a little sluggish i do pushups in between game intervals..

yall down for some team tacical obj gamemodes?  i wanna play snd mixed with some dom and stuff.

after watching boost's video, I have a MW itch...i'll probably be on tonight, get pissed at bad game mechanics and be absent for another 2 months

Come rage with me

Game starting to annoy me. The shotgun hit range is ridiculous and I get paired w/ fools who dont pay attention and can't watch my 6 after I just saved em.

U got dudes that group together in an area like it's not easy pickings :smh:

Vintage did the MP5 get a buff yet?
IDK it feels alot better now then when i was using it earlier i just got it gold
been using kick and rapid fire seems the kill range has improve and recoil has slightly improve

8/1/2012
Weapon rebalance:
Assault Rifles (buffs) - FAD, M16A4, AK47
SMG's (buffs) - UMP45, MP5, PM9

watch the FAD increase power, ak47 reduced recoil

Yall lucky im on xbox. I'd punish anyone here.

2.88 K/D 
pimp.gif

Team Defender + Kill Confirm all day

8/1/2012
Weapon rebalance:
Assault Rifles (buffs) - FAD, M16A4, AK47
SMG's (buffs) - UMP45, MP5, PM9
watch the FAD increase power, ak47 reduced recoil

I just tried the M16 and it still sucked to me so I'll stick to the Type 95, what they need to do is boost all of the shotguns except the striker cause Im tired of doing point blank shots in front of the enemy and they still manage kill me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom