Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

btw how do u use the prestige shop?

i just checked it and its still locked, it says u need a prestige token

i thought u already get one from prestiging in previous cod games which ive done

I meant that i never played the regular game modes.....dont know why i put mp.

Anyone know how to reply to a pm on android?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The hit detection is $$*%$+# bananas. Its worse than Black Ops for christ sakes.
I said this and dudes gave me the stoneface.

roll.gif
roll.gif
At PureMoney having the game a week, month, three months and a year before relerase date......supposedly i had it before COD4,yall some fools
laugh.gif

I don't get how people are saying that the graphics remind them of Black Ops. Black Ops had TERRIBLE graphics. This game looks much more polished, like MW2.

Gameplay wise, all the COD games feel basically the same to me
laugh.gif
there might be slight differences but they don't affect how you play at all

And as long as the hit detection is better than BF3 I'm fine. In BF3 I would unload an ENTIRE CLIP into someone from literally 2 feet away, and they would just casually turn around and kill me in one shot
sick.gif

I was doing terrible last night after doing well my first game, you really have to play this game much slower.

the sniping is ok, havent played a shooter game in forever

i just got it at target this morning. I don't hop online til i beat the campaign. they need a better story line other than that its great

Got my copy at Toysrus with ease, probably only 10 people ahead of me out of 50.

Somethings I notice,
- While trying to get a game into a game, some what lags along with backing out to the lobby as well.
- Some guns that I was excited to use from the previous COD games were not what I expected i.e, the g36c, made the gun horrible compared to cod4, gun was one of the best subs.
- Graphics are on point or even more.
- Similar style to MW2 so it was easy to adjust to the layout and find things I was looking for.
- Some of the spawns in the game need to be fixed, see issues already.
- I like how the killstreaks stack.
- Game is pretty fast paced.
- Kill Confirmed is currently my favorite playlist straight 
pimp.gif

Mw3 is addicting but I can see why some may not like it. I've been playing 45 minutes and from what I've seen it's a different play style than MW2.

It's definitely skewed towards CQC, while in MW2 I felt I was forced to do a lot of long distance fighting.

I love to move around, so I appreciate the maps design. Lots of cover and different ways to move around.

I just hope there are some bigger maps though. I don't wanna play on small maps all the time.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by amel223

I cannot believe there's a line right now........ shouldn't these kids be in school My kids better be straight A students for me to let them out of school for this.

Election day man, no school
laugh.gif
Ah makes so much more sense. 

Anyway, I'm gunna be on in like 10 getting my $*# busted.

If anyone feels like carrying a noob,

my PSN is everysingletime. 
laugh.gif
You guys get the day off? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The hit detection is $$*%$+# bananas. Its worse than Black Ops for christ sakes.
I said this and dudes gave me the stoneface. 
Yeah man, it's sketchy as hell. I'm hoping a patch will fix that or maybe it's the server overload, but seriously, I should have 100 MORE kills.

Back
Top Bottom