Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I think part of the reason why the game is so fun is cuz nobody is using assasin. That's prolly gunna change very soon though lol.

ran some TDM today on xbox.  i haven't copped yet, i was playing my boys.  it's nice.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Proshares

Election day man, no school
laugh.gif
Ah makes so much more sense. 

Anyway, I'm gunna be on in like 10 getting my $*# busted.

If anyone feels like carrying a noob,

my PSN is everysingletime. 
laugh.gif
You guys get the day off? 
eek.gif

I don't know about amel but I don't.  Just stating that I know why there are a bunch of kids not in school clogging up the damn lines
laugh.gif

Who messed up the PSN list? How are me and a couple others off the list now?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im on

LETS DO THIS!!

N T K L squad up

Seeing this made me want to flip my desk and leave work. I'll be on soon enough. Running all night again... what do I need sleep for?
pimp.gif

Also... my family in Egypt called me saying there were papyrus scrolls found near the base of the Pyramids today. Apparently, it was PureMoney playing MW3.

you guys should of done the online google excel sheet as sign ups. Would save all the clutter in this thread.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im on

LETS DO THIS!!

N T K L squad up

Seeing this made me want to flip my desk and leave work. I'll be on soon enough. Running all night again... what do I need sleep for?
pimp.gif

Also... my family in Egypt called me saying there were papyrus scrolls found near the base of the Pyramids today. Apparently, it was PureMoney playing MW3.

I like this game, the gun leveling up system is nice.
I got the NTLK clan tag up.
I'd play again tonight after work.
PSN:LanZeR23

Took me an hour to find a place still carrying the Hardened Edition but I finally did.
Started playing campaign for a few, now unfortunately I have to get ready for work.
I usually never start the online play until I finish the campaign so maybe Wednesday night I'll give it a go.
I sucked at MW2 (on the xbox) but I was a good role player
laugh.gif
Always had that UAV ready. Haven't tried my skills on the PS3 yet.
Anyone willing to put up with my lack of killing skills, add me: QNZmatiK

first impression... game is pretty good. had a lot of easy kills my first hr of playing. then the connection started to go haywire and the hit detection started to suffer. also theres way more campers in this game than ever

used my prestige token for double weapon xp. prob gonna use my second one on double xp.

the killstreaks are alright i guess. predator missile is crap compared to mw2. i prefer the ims. and everyone keeps on falling for the fake care package hahahaha

anybody cop at best buy? They have a 10% coupon going on right now but I doubt they'll have any. Gonna go out and check in a bit and try my luck on the hardened.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Game is good. Not like mw2 where you can run and gun. Gotta be a little more patient.
Dead on.
= u have to camp more 
grin.gif

i'll be back on later tonight after 10pm est

Mo... where u at son? Chris... i'll b seeing u soon for sure, bring ur tent and maple syrup. 

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

oh so blast shield lets folks survive gettin stuck by a semtex? oh word?
30t6p3b.gif

Hahaha... this guy thought semtex would kill somebody
eyes.gif

Wait... you're being serious? Blast shield = immune to semtex?

Originally Posted by TxRook

I sucked at MW2 (on the xbox) but I was a good role player
laugh.gif
Always had that UAV ready. Haven't tried my skills on the PS3 yet.
Anyone willing to put up with my lack of killing skills, add me: QNZmatiK
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom