Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I have played campaign for only an hour or so and i'm bored. It's just stupid. Running straight path and gunning down everything. Really i can't remember any recent shooters with a good campaign. Last one i enjoyed a little bit was Far Cry 2.

Word. Im on 360 but i feel the same way. I gotta play though. Achievements are on the line 
devil.gif

But the last shooter/rpg game that had an amazing campaign was Bioshock 1 & 2

You would think COD would have dedicated servers by now. Server quit on me 17 times, until I got in my 1st match.
30t6p3b.gif

When I got in my first match, I got hit my a bomb and the match was over. K/D 0-2.
frown.gif

Then 2nd match, I got a connection & went 13-8.
ohwell.gif

PO

Originally Posted by just reason

those games this morning with lux, seeko, htown and atl was crazy.. 15 game winning streak.. my k/d has suffered a bit but this game is fun.. the maps are crazy.. you have to always think about people around corners, in a house, running across your face, sniping you across the screen.. i can't wait to get the p90 and the better AR's..

will run after i eat.. psn - justreason

yeah Just we gotta run again man we were unstoppable and I have yet to run with boost yet but Im sure that will be soon enough but overall I like the game the only thing I see needs fixing is of course the hit detection and some guns need to have a little bit more power to them for example the m16 like everyone been saying cause it does sort of suck now
tired.gif

psn- HTowns_own23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The first 30mins of campaign is better than BF3 whole campaign. DICE, take notes.

Neither are amazing tho. Ironic how you tell DICE to take notes tho. From a multiplayer standpoint it is the other way around 
grin.gif

Playing campaign first =/= better at multiplayer
save the campaign for the long wknd and get your weight up online

Something is seriously wrong with the hit detection. Before anybody says anything I'm on FiOS 20d/10u and my ping is 5, sometimes it will get as low as 3 AND I pull host almost 90% of the match too. So why are my bullets terricloth?

Black Ops had shady hit detection, which was widely known, but going around other gaming forums everybody is saying the same thing, "hit detection does not register or sucks". I hope to god it's the servers or they deploy a OTA patch soon.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

The first 30mins of campaign is better than BF3 whole campaign. DICE, take notes.

Neither are amazing tho. Ironic how you tell DICE to take notes tho. From a multiplayer standpoint it is the other way around 
grin.gif

Word 
laugh.gif

BF3 got bashed for being to linear and Cod-Esque but MW3s Linear campaign gets an applause? Stop it...

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Playing campaign first =/= better at multiplayer
save the campaign for the long wknd and get your weight up online

I don't play the campaign first because I think it'll get me better at MP, hell auto-aim is on during the campaign.  I just wanna see how the story ends before I devote all my time to the MP.

Boost, this is why you leave it alone man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

grin.gif
Word 
laugh.gif

BF3 got bashed for being to linear and Cod-Esque but MW3s Linear campaign gets an applause? Stop it...
Price > any of them fools from BF3
I can't even recall any names that stood out from that game, well beside some guy named Sideburn. Who was basically being interrogated the whole damn game, so much FUN! I'm not even here to convince you about it because we all know how close you hold BF3 near and dear to your heart. Real talk though, IMO, MW3 (so far) has more "whoa", "damn", "dope" events in campaign than BF3. Both plots are far from hollywood blockbusters, but I prefer MW3 so far.

grin.gif
Word 
laugh.gif

I can't even recall any names that stood out from that game, well beside some guy named Sideburn. Who was basically being interrogated the whole damn game, so much FUN! I'm not even here to convince you about it because we all know how close you hold BF3 near and dear to your heart. Real talk though, IMO, MW3 (so far) has more "whoa", "damn", "dope" events in campaign than BF3. Both plots are far from hollywood blockbusters, but I prefer MW3 so far.

MW3 campaign probably is better man. But the portion of the game that we invest most time in.......

but I ain't trying to go there. 

Both dope games

Hit detection is sporadic to me. One minute it takes maybe 1-2 hits, the next 4-5
ohwell.gif
Its pretty frustrating but it is what it is. Hopefully they get it patched or something. The maps are better than what I thought theyd be from watching yt.

Sucks when you get into a lobby and everyone on the other squad is +50 level
indifferent.gif

Word 
laugh.gif

MW3 campaign probably is better man. But the portion of the game that we invest most time in.......

but I ain't trying to go there. 

Both dope games

Exactly.  Both dope and both games have their good and their bad.  Let's keep this about MW3.

Spoiler [+]
Just "saved" the Russian president.  I need to kill Makarov.

Back
Top Bottom