Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

And he probably didn't do any objectives. Guy with 33-11 is first and he's only third. Or is it just the kills? I don't really know. 

In domination, there are three ways to gain XP:
  • Kill: 50 XP
  • Assist: 10 XP
  • Capture a flag: 150 XP
  • Kill an attacker (Defense!) +50 XP bonus)
  • Kill a defender (Offense!) +50 XP bonus)
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A lot of guys just sit back and try to get kills. Dude probably didn't get a single flag. 
laugh.gif
[/font]

Where did you find this info?
nerd.gif

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Domination

Damn i have 5 in a row or something like that. I play always solo ground war. And i'm average but starting to get better. K/D above 1 here i come. I started like 0.5 k/d. Yea i was that bad. Actually i thought i would be worse than that because this is really my first fps game on console

Almost done unlocking the Gold Barrett 50 Cal on DEEBOS_DRAWS. Started sniping in the game and my K/D has gone up about .15 since doing so. 1.57 last time I checked.

Gimme the Barret 50 Cal with Scavenger Pro and extended mags and it's a wrap. They start you off with 90 bullets. What's +%$##$ with that?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Skinnymane, Uclabruin, Donut, Supreme and a couple other NT cats are straight savages... When I'm partied up with these dudes, WE NEVER LOSE. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn i have 5 in a row or something like that. I play always solo ground war. And i'm average but starting to get better. K/D above 1 here i come. I started like 0.5 k/d. Yea i was that bad. Actually i thought i would be worse than that because this is really my first fps game on console

No lie.  I averaged 1 kill for every 25 deaths in MW2 for the longest time.  So I know your pain
roll.gif

My cousins are 2 KD players and the best they could bring my final KD to was .6
roll.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

No lie.  I averaged 1 kill for every 25 deaths in MW2 for the longest time.  So I know your pain
roll.gif

roll.gif
damb brah, you playing on dial up?

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by amel223

roll.gif

roll.gif
damb brah, you playing on dial up?

word to zk1MPLS

mj-laughing.gif

I got 3 host dashboard losses already today...

My W/L went from a 32.00 to a 25.00 in an hour...

I hate the CoD community.

Originally Posted by Hyper

One of those gave me my first loss. You and your boys need to play with strictly handguns only to give these ragers a chance.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

One of those gave me my first loss. You and your boys need to play with strictly handguns only to give these ragers a chance.

Yea, its %*%$!+!%.

I thought that game vs the full party was gonna be good because they all had 3.0 KD's, but they end up timing out half way through and one of my guys wasn't even playing...

I don't get how the servers aren't smart enough to realize that the other team dasboarded.

I shouldn't get an L when kids get butt hurt and timeout.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

mj-laughing.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

mj-laughing.gif
laugh.gif
Don't laugh dammit. But it's actually 6 straight now that i checked. 
roll.gif
With a 0.80 ratio. It's hard running solo. Especially when you run into a full party. 
Playing domination with a good team is really fun. Especially when your whole opposing teams is securing one flag and you got a predator missile. 
laugh.gif
 Damn that rage was funny. 

Finally signed in that Elite feature. Is there an NT clan or something?

NT, recommend me a good head set. Looking for something under 100$. (have no idea what they go for)

I just want something with good sound and maybe wireless. Thanks fam

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Yea, its %*%$!+!%.

I thought that game vs the full party was gonna be good because they all had 3.0 KD's, but they end up timing out half way through and one of my guys wasn't even playing...

I don't get how the servers aren't smart enough to realize that the other team dasboarded.

I shouldn't get an L when kids get butt hurt and timeout.

Most people I run into with high KD's always time out if they're losing.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

NT, recommend me a good head set. Looking for something under 100$. (have no idea what they go for)

I just want something with good sound and maybe wireless. Thanks fam
just ordered thesehttp://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=5047&idCategory=317http://  http://store.gameshark.co...=5047&idCategory=317 yesterday

Tritton AX Pro 5.1 Surround Sound (BO Edition)  
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=5047&idCategory=317
use coupon code - crosscounter for 10% off

comes out to be $118 shipped

research before you cop tho (i.e. reviews)

ONEFORALL you need to join one of our parties, will get your win streak and k/d up.

My PSN is Jesukki and send message if you are running. Btw i'm pretty close to level 80 and i'm new to COD so what the hell is prestige? Do i lose my guns and start all over or what it is. 

Back
Top Bottom