Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

And he probably didn't do any objectives. Guy with 33-11 is first and he's only third. Or is it just the kills? I don't really know. 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

And he probably didn't do any objectives. Guy with 33-11 is first and he's only third. Or is it just the kills? I don't really know. 

In domination, there are three ways to gain XP:
  • Kill: 50 XP
  • Assist: 10 XP
  • Capture a flag: 150 XP
  • Kill an attacker (Defense!) +50 XP bonus)
  • Kill a defender (Offense!) +50 XP bonus)
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A lot of guys just sit back and try to get kills. Dude probably didn't get a single flag. 
laugh.gif
[/font]

Damn i just had maybe the stupidest camper in the whole history. He went in that bus in interchange everytime. I killed him 8 times in that bus.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by ezcheese

pimp.gif

This is Domination tho.
i know but I'm sure i had something to do with winning the game tho, and i capped my share of flags. these score boards are stupid i miss the black ops ones.
and clan tag is a joke with my friends, don't mean to offend anybody.

except lames od on that word so much on COD that i doubt anyone even pays attention anymore.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

^ Are you kidding me? You absolutely mean to offend people with that clan tag.

lol yeah i catch some dudes raging when they see my clan tag, but i am in no way racist 
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ me not being able to post a good game without my gaming being questioned.

lol yeah i catch some dudes raging when they see my clan tag, but i am in no way racist 
laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
30 kills ain't easy at all to get. I'm just saying its easy to get while dudes are trying to get a flag and you catch them. 
laugh.gif

fc05m8.jpg

It was 30-3 but the Elite site has it as 27-3. 
pimp.gif

Man i just had stupidly boring match on outpost. I went 10-0. That was because i was running around the map to find enemies but they were all camping or trying that stupid glitch. Didn't they fix it? So what the $*!+ were those idiots doing? I really need some new maps. There are maybe couple maps that i really like in this game. That one map with all those windows is so horrible. I'm running on the ground and there is coming bullets from every window possible. And what kind of a man camps with a heartbeat sensor? 

laugh.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
30 kills ain't easy at all to get. I'm just saying its easy to get while dudes are trying to get a flag and you catch them. 
laugh.gif

It was 30-3 but the Elite site has it as 27-3. 
pimp.gif

i get you lol. ill try to get a good game on something that isn't domination so i can redeem myself
laugh.gif

Man i just had stupidly boring match on outpost. I went 10-0. That was because i was running around the map to find enemies but they were all camping or trying that stupid glitch. Didn't they fix it? So what the $*!+ were those idiots doing? I really need some new maps. There are maybe couple maps that i really like in this game. That one map with all those windows is so horrible. I'm running on the ground and there is coming bullets from every window possible. And what kind of a man camps with a heartbeat sensor? 
A b!tch.

In domination, there are three ways to gain XP:
  • Kill: 50 XP
  • Assist: 10 XP
  • Capture a flag: 150 XP
  • Kill an attacker (Defense!) +50 XP bonus)
  • Kill a defender (Offense!) +50 XP bonus)
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A lot of guys just sit back and try to get kills. Dude probably didn't get a single flag. 
laugh.gif
[/font]

Where did you find this info?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom