Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Personally, I think this whole thing is funny. Not that there isn't some truth to this lag compensation stuff, but now everyone that sucks is gonna turn around and say "++++ that bro! I'm not this bad! It's the lag compensation!!!!1"... sure it is......
laugh.gif
Edit: Btw, some of you still asking for invites already have them.

I still can't even comprehend how they dont have dedicated servers for all platforms.

They make more than enough money for it.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

This is my last call of duty until they get dedicated servers, and bring back stopping power...

precisely y this was the first COD i didnt purchase... Battlefield >

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is the only time where I wish MW3 got hacked, to show IW there game is even more broken and push them to fix it FAST. Sometimes you just need a swift !@@ kicking to keep your in check, IW def needs this.

Anybody else pissed infinite run is forever gone? I loved that perk in MW2 and Black Ops. I miss using the ARs.

The running didn't bother me until the past few days where I needed it. Running is jerky at times.

empirestrikesfirst wrote:
^ Of the four games you have played? 
laugh.gif

It was all i needed to make a decision on the game.

The patches they put out have done little to none. 

3arc Support > Any other CoD Developer

The only issue they couldnt resolve is the hit reg cause it must be something internally or something with the game ... But Other than that NOTHING was game breaking. not even with its poor hit reg which is still much better than MW3s hit reg... I think its not as crisp as MW2 was. But Blops was poor for everything but the 360. When some of us people who copped a 360 & played Blops on there ALL of us were like 
eek.gif
 ... They did PS3 dirty. Especially towards the beginning. But "IW" just did yall even DIRTIER! Tell me im lying...?

These dues were pushing that Elite so hard and look now .. @!+# is always up and down 
laugh.gif
 How the Beta run better than the Full Launch of the website? 

Also, there was a brief rumor that 3arc will bring Dedi servers for their next CoD. Again a Rumor. 

But I expect 3arc to do what they did for Blops and listen to the community. Which they did for a majority of Blops... Which is
pimp.gif
to me for the most part. Like i said i just got bored.

Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar Admits: “I F*cked Up!

I wish more game developers were honest like that. Mainly the clowns that make Madden and ok its production.

Vondevaar shouldn't apologize for the capping flags for marathon pro thing. Going for marathon pro was a challenge I grew to like. Towards the end of BO's life cycle, I got pretty good at getting marathon pro quickly actually.

My only problem was when a CTF lobby was full of hacker users, using the game mode to get hacker pro.

The second chance thing was a problem, yes lol.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I still can't even comprehend how they dont have dedicated servers for all platforms.

They make more than enough money for it.
This.
Gonna try to play on my new Internet connection later. Got it working now. 
smokin.gif
 Hope it wasn't a waste of money. 
laugh.gif

IW has updated there playlist, v1.3.364.12. Not sure what hotfixes are new since they never tell anyone
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

J-Cuzzo got the first MOAB I've ever seen.

Dude was on fire today, 45-3 and then a 24-1 MOAB.

pimp.gif
  MOAB with MP7 

indifferent.gif
 for them not giving me the kills at the end though. Called it in with enough time left.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
I feel like I just failed #NT in our heated match against some #%+* boys
I was the last kill in KC

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Uh no.. Black Ops Hit Reg > This.

The reason why Black Ops hit detection was so looked down upon was because it took more bullets to kill someone.

Look at the Bullet damage on Guns in MW2 & MW3. Look at that video where dude is INATNTLY dying.

You would NEVER have that happen to you in Blops. Never. I cant remember a moment when i instantly died.

I liked Blops bullet damage model. But the hit reg was poor . Im not saying it wasnt but this here. Mw3. Is the worst ive ever seen.

You sound like a groupie right now...black ops hit detection was trash just like this game hit detection, black ops was trash..period! Youre the only one still riding that trash game
3arc did this update ...3arc did that update...NONE OF THOSE UPDATES WORKED...AT ALL! The game was got damn trash...and they all will continue to be trash until they bring back stopping power to set the damn balance again....Now black ops did return the game to gun on gun and reduce campers with their maps, but lets be real...that game was broken with the lag and trash @*! hit detection..oh and lets not get on how cheap the overall game looked and sound....oh and do I have to add how boring it was also ? TRASH!

laugh.gif
I get killed way too many times in Kill Confirmed running after those damn tags.

Keith, you got your PS3 back?

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

You sound like a groupie right now...black ops hit detection was trash just like this game hit detection, black ops was trash..period! Youre the only one still riding that trash game
3arc did this update ...3arc did that update...NONE OF THOSE UPDATES WORKED...AT ALL! The game was got damn trash...and they all will continue to be trash until they bring back stopping power to set the damn balance again....Now black ops did return the game to gun on gun and reduce campers with their maps, but lets be real...that game was broken with the lag and trash @*! hit detection..oh and lets not get on how cheap the overall game looked and sound....oh and do I have to add how boring it was also ? TRASH!
U said Black Ops was "Broken" but u cosign MW2; which is the most broken game known to man...
This game, MW3, looks and sounds cheaper than Black Ops did...  This %!!% look like CoD 4 w/ mods. They replaced the Magnums sound with the Deagle's and dudes runnin around like they got clapped on one side of their torso wen they have ARs equipped. Not to mention they LITERALLY copied and pasted maps parts from MW2 & CoD 4.

This game is more broken (so far) then Blops was. 

I dont get it ... If i even dare bring up BF3. Im called the BF3 Fanboy Troll. And if i cosign a different CoD/CoD Dev.. Im a groupie..?

Regardless, Id take Blops over MW3 any day 

Its like these idiots over at IW are begging me to come to their HQ and give every single one of them a Stone Cold Stunner.

I don't understand how something like lag compensation would be considered a good idea, let alone be featured in the game.

Like, "Ok, lets give the people w/ good connection a handicap, and lets reward the ones who steal their internet from the local McDonalds!
happy.gif
"

And these mother %#$@%+% really OK'd this?

I'm DONE.

Tell me how the game just started but everyone on the enemy team has juiced and dead mans hand.

I'm DONE.

After I plat this game, I'm snapping the disc.

The less copies of MW3 in the world, the better.

The only reason I'm hesitant to trade in my PS3 copy is for NT tournies. 

I just want a game that lets me judge how good or bad I am. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This is the only time where I wish MW3 got hacked, to show IW there game is even more broken and push them to fix it FAST. Sometimes you just need a swift !@@ kicking to keep your in check, IW def needs this.

Anybody else pissed infinite run is forever gone? I loved that perk in MW2 and Black Ops. I miss using the ARs.
Not having infinite run is a huge
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Like has been previously stated, in order to consistently/successfully rush against above average players you have to use an smg. Much more difficult to consistently rush with an AR.

Problem with no stopping power in MW3 is that now all guns do too much damage while you can run with blind eye and assassin. In MW2 when you had stopping power in the same perk slot as cold blooded, it forced people to make a decision. Either take the extra bullet damage but be susceptible to uav/harrier/etc., or vice versa. You can't say that stopping power was an advantage for campers because if someone was camping with stopping power... UAV makes it very easy to kill them. Which was one of the few balanced things in MW2.

Black Ops wasn't a bad game at all. It wasn't as "fun" as MW2 but anyone who says it wasn't a more balanced game than MW2 is out of their mind. Black Ops maps were lacking. Didn't think the sound was near as crisp in Black Ops either. But just taking out the infinite tubes, claymores, etc. alone made it more balanced. Replay value wise to me at least MW2 was much more fun than Black Ops.

Back
Top Bottom