Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

thanks for the invite to the clan. almost level 8
pimp.gif

ALCStarheel, SoulTechnique, Jacndabx84 - you're not connected properly. Make sure you can view your MW3 stats and playercards.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Do we have to sign up for Elite premium in order to compete in the Elite competitions, or is it free?

Only premium members can compete...

question: if you reach the prestige level, but never actually prestige do you still accumulate XP? I'm thinking of only doing one prestige, but if it affects the XP for the clan i'll keep going.

I just signed up for the elite free account.

Mind if I get an invite into the clan?

PSN in sig

*edit*

kinda weird how my black ops info is up but not my mw3 info.  I use the same PSN to play both...

*confused*

*edit*
NVM I see my MW3 stats.  I love looking at the weapon stats.  I suck crap with the MP7
roll.gif
won't be using my prestige token on that then

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

ALCStarheel, SoulTechnique, Jacndabx84 - you're not connected properly. Make sure you can view your MW3 stats and playercards.

all off that is showing for me (jacndabx84)

Real nice work infinity ward. So let me get this straight. The ****tier connection you have the more advantage you get by lag compensation. Did i understand it right. brb gotta cancel my high speed internet and buy some crappy one then. It's strange with this game. It's real hard to be consistent in this game. Atleast for me. I played with some finnish guys and the game was great for me. No problems whatsoever. But if i play against US players it feels like they have insane reflexes and i can't even raise my gun before i'm dead.�

BTW. I read from robert bowlings twitter that if you get kicked out from the game back to online menu it stops recording stats if you start playing again. This happened to me couple of times. You should boot your system if it kicks you back to menu. Hopefully all this *@%* get patched. 

GET THE !*%% OUT OF HERE! Tell me that video is NOT REAL?

I got FiOS with 20 up / 10 down and less than 5 ping and STILL getting my #@+ rocked every damn day. Now people with %%$+$% connections have the advantage over me? I pay good money for my proper #@+ connection, and a +%#!@ with a 14.4k netzero connection is owning me every damn corner?

RageGuy.jpg

roll.gif
Great Video. Explains so much.
seinfeld.gif

*Trades in MW3 to Amazon*

Looks like ill be waiting for 3arc's next CoD. 

I commend all of you who will suffer through the travesty that is this game. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

That video is on point. Sometimes I'll be killing then I'll just get 100x worse next match for no reason.

so, according to that video, I have a shot against you NA guys now?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Btw, just got my new connection up yesterday. Just waiting for it to run in a day or two.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Grimey/Clear_View, look 2 pages back. Your account is not connected properly so it doesn't recognize you when I try to send it. Log in and make sure it works (ie. you don't get an error page when you view your MW3 player and stats.)

430AM, post on the clan wall.

Boost, the options for the clan logo are pretty limited, but if you wanna try you're more than welcome. Let me know when you have free time and I'll pass the leadership to you.

idk what mean bro, i can view my mw3 and black ops stats, but oh well dont sweat it 

my mind has just been blown. i swear when i first played mw3 i was getting no time to square my gun, and i was dying left and right thinking how it was possible for enemies to get the drop on me in str8 nanoseconds. thought it was me this whole time tho
30t6p3b.gif

whoever made mw3 maps should be shot. the quality of map design has really gone down from the first mw1, but im not even level 5 on my best sniper rifle...you can't snipe almost none of the maps...im im talking about sniping not that quick scope *******t
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom