Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

all the regulars ive played with add me on TheAlmightyDonut account ill be on that heavy leveling up in anticipation of GB matches

I can't play against you guys SMH, I go like 4 and 17...I try to get an invite to the party but no one invites me lol so I just end up joining the match and they always put me on the other team.

There should be a schedule as to when you guys play so we can be on the same team and *+%.

patch 1.06 out Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Arsnl can you invite me?  im on average every other night.  sometimes consecutive sometimes a couple days apart........almost tourney time. 
glasses.gif

psn-tombradysthegoat

get good 1st bro

laugh.gif

you aren't exactly lightin up my leaderbords either, bro 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

GT: chmodplusX

Add me. I"ll play.
C'mon Bas? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

patch 1.06 out  Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss
Downloading now...

LaNzEr and MPLSDunk, you both have invites already... you can't accept from your PS3, go to the website. I wish I knew where to tell you to look but I don't know.. all I know is you have invites.

Locpy, invite sent.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Add me. I"ll play.
C'mon Bas? 
30t6p3b.gif

patch 1.06 out  Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss
Downloading now...
does the stat loss fix mean that i get back what I lost before?

I saw some invites tonight. Really sorry... I was playing with my cousin lol.

I really need to play with y'all one day just to see if I can contribute.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Add me. I"ll play.
C'mon Bas? 
30t6p3b.gif

Downloading now...
does the stat loss fix mean that i get back what I lost before?

I don't think so. It just stops the event when stats don't record or get thrown out completely. Some are also saying people who dashboard to keep their win streak going still gives them the lost and records the kills

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Donut what up with squad you wanted to put together? 
nerd.gif

They released the Decerto rules and the MLG are pretty much a given.

invite sent check you GB account anybody else want a invite pm your account details ill add you on GB as a friend and invite you to the team
also if you plan on doing GB add me on my TheAlmightyDonut account thats gonna be my GB tag just gonna unlock everything no prestige

Donut1908 im planning on prestiging and experimenting 

D sign me up, I think mine is under Dusted718? I will check but I also started another account, sirclutchalot, when are you trying to set up some GB games?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

LaNzEr and MPLSDunk, you both have invites already... you can't accept from your PS3, go to the website. I wish I knew where to tell you to look but I don't know.. all I know is you have invites.

Locpy, invite sent.

As soon as you log in on the career page you scroll down a little and see if you have any notifications/invites.  You'll see if right there.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Donut what up with squad you wanted to put together? 
nerd.gif

They released the Decerto rules and the MLG are pretty much a given.

invite sent check you GB account anybody else want a invite pm your account details ill add you on GB as a friend and invite you to the team
also if you plan on doing GB add me on my TheAlmightyDonut account thats gonna be my GB tag just gonna unlock everything no prestige

D sign me up, I think mine is under Dusted718? I will check but I also started another account, sirclutchalot, when are you trying to set up some GB games?

Sign me up bruh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Sign me up bruh.
pimp.gif

pm me your GB accounts

My fault if I didnt join any of the invites sent to @DEBOS_DRAWS yesterday. I was drunk of Four Lokos runnin with the fam yesterday. Straight TROLLIN.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Don't have time to play for fun anymore but I'm always down for GB.

sent you an invite, JMD sent you one too on your dusted account
Shoemasta and Demize i need your accounts

anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom